• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Illuminati 121212

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      Sometimes I wonder if my mom is trolling, she says Demolition Freestyle by Wayne is relaxing

anyways Can anybody tell me the real names of these Weezy songs/features/blends please:

Amen.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

Im So Fly Remix.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform < is this a blend or real?
      "Amen" was re-released by Steetrunner on his twitter under the same name, so I guess it's correct

leaked with a different name afaik... Cry Out / Real Rap (with different beat though)
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        "Amen" was re-released by Steetrunner on his twitter under the same name, so I guess it's correct

leaked with a different name afaik... Cry Out / Real Rap (with different beat though)
        You are correct sir.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

It's not that song, listen to the song, its either a SQ song or a feature but I can't figure out which one it is: Amen.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

but thanks anyways belee dat and thanks Late122 burr

EDIT: nevermind, its a feature that is called Face The Nation found it out bymyself breh'ers
          Last edited by WeezyFan; 01-25-2012, 01:55 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

It's not that song, listen to the song, its either a SQ song or a feature but I can't figure out which one it is: Amen.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

lol damn

sounds like something that could have been on Dedication

has to be from at least 2004 cause of that Young Buck track/beat
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if my mom is trolling, she says Demolition Freestyle by Wayne is relaxing

anyways Can anybody tell me the real names of these Weezy songs/features/blends please:

Amen.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

Im So Fly Remix.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform < is this a blend or real?
                Stop stanning over having these fucking songs with correct names, holy fuck. You've posted this exact same post like 5 times in the last 2 days.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

EDIT: nevermind, its a feature that is called Face The Nation found it out bymyself breh'ers
                  the other song is called
                  so fly

Comment

Does anybody have a DL for the Big Tymers album ''How You Luv That'' ??

it's not avaible on the norwegian itunes :/ burr

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    Stop stanning over having these fucking songs with correct names, holy fuck. You've posted this exact same post like 5 times in the last 2 days.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

links are down

Comment

Reported the post to Sportz. I think that falls under spamming. If he thinks it's worth reporting you for, so be it.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                          Reported the post to Sportz. I think that falls under spamming. If he thinks it's worth reporting you for, so be it.
                          stop acting like a bitch

Comment

Working...
                          X