X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    Nobody said I have to like him. I just want to know why Quil thinks he has paid his dues.
    No you don't want to know you fucking idiot. You just wanna start shit like usual lol.

Haha you are trying to expose me? You are such a failure, I posted this publicly that I was gonna ask you and you said you would help but you didn't do shit because you "didn't understand the question". I am fucking done with you.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
      No you don't want to know you fucking idiot. You just wanna start shit like usual lol.

Haha you are trying to expose me? You are such a failure, I posted this publicly that I was gonna ask you and you said you would help but you didn't do shit because you "didn't understand the question". I am fucking done with you.

I am not trying to publicly expose you; I know you posted in this thread that you were asking me via PM for help with English. I just didn't want to talk about you asking me for help and have some people have no idea what I'm talking about. And I did help you. I believe it was Proof who edited the sentences, and I edited his corrections.

Comment

I am not trying to publicly expose you; I know you posted in this thread that you were asking me via PM for help with English. I just didn't want to talk about you asking me for help and have some people have no idea what I'm talking about.

and what is it with you being obsessed with that nazi shit all the time? like what the fuck?

Comment

and what is it with you being obsessed with that nazi shit all the time? like what the fuck?
          You are a Nazi. You killed millions of my people. In Hell, I will kill you six million times.

Comment

You are a Nazi. You killed millions of my people. In Hell, I will kill you six million times.
            Oh I did? Lol you have no idea how fucking pathetic you are lmfao

Comment

Oh I did? Lol you have no idea how fucking pathetic you are lmfao
              You will get what you deserve.

Comment

You will get what you deserve. You picked the wrong place to be born.
                Okay, now move on with your sad life. You are not even a troll, you are above that loool

Comment

Okay, now move on with your sad life. You are not even a troll, you are above that loool
                  I am above everything.

Comment

I am above everything.
                    R u horus?

Comment

R u horus?
                      Isn't that some Egyptian god? I don't fucking know. I'm not God. Saying I'm God would be a mortal sin. I am just above everything and everyone.

Comment

Isn't that some Egyptian god? I don't fucking know. I'm not God. Saying I'm God would be a mortal sin. I am just above everything and everyone.

Nah bruh I am god. Because when I talk to god I always find myself talking to myself nahmean

Comment

Why is Wisheezy not giving me any warnings? I reported all of my racist posts.

Comment

Working...
                          X