This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Illuzion On The Beat - Random Trap Shxt. by bluntblowin92 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Comment

u r improving

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
        u r improving
        thx bro

Comment

I will always be a Chris Brown fan but i absolutely don't support domestic violence. Please get real, everyone knows what he did was wrong including Chris himself but just because millions of people support him doesn't mean that we support domestic violence. Besides it was only one time, so it really doesnt make sense when people say that he is a "woman beater". It was a mistake, he's human, he paid his dues so its time to forgive and move on.

#endofessay
          How has he paid his dues? What he has done to deserve forgiveness and respect? He is a monster. I like his music, but I don't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
            thx bro
            1:37 spacey hehe

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
            How has he paid his dues? What he has done to deserve forgiveness and respect? He is a monster. I like his music, but I don't like him.
            You don't have to.

Comment

You don't have to.
              I don't have to what? That doesn't answer either of my questions. He has done nothing to show he is sorry other than saying sorry.

Comment

Who says you have to like him? I don't like him so I just ignore him.

Comment

I don't have to what? That doesn't answer either of my questions. He has done nothing to show he is sorry other than saying sorry.
                  I don't fucking want to answer your questions because you are ignorant as fuck anyway so it doesn't matter. And I meant that you don't have to like him. Don't always act like am too stupid to talk, you are a fucking joke. I don't want to have a discussion with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    Nobody said I have to like him. I just want to know why Quil thinks he has paid his dues.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      ikr lol. I don't like him but I still bump his music from time to time

Comment

I don't fucking want to answer your questions because you are ignorant as fuck anyway so it doesn't matter. And I meant that you don't have to like him. Don't always act like am too stupid to talk, you are a fucking joke. I don't want to have a discussion with you.

Please don't ever ask me for help again, you Nazi fuck. The next Holocaust will be on your people.

Comment

Please don't ever ask me for help again, you Nazi fuck. The next Holocaust will be on your people.
                          Woah there.....

Comment

Working...
                          X