This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    same here, only because my monitor is pretty big and the background looks smaller and wider
    Printscreen it me bro, I know me and you have the same monitor... but I'm on my laptop right now

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
    no mobile site for Android??

and I even tried changing the "user agent" option to "iPhone" and it didn't trick it

...oh well.
    Try clearing your mobile phone's cache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      Printscreen it me bro, I know me and you have the same monitor... but I'm on my laptop right now

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Try clearing your mobile phone's cache.
      It looks perfect mate don't worry but i'll show you anyway. I think it's just the small changes making me think differently that's why:

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
      no mobile site for Android??

and I even tried changing the "user agent" option to "iPhone" and it didn't trick it

...oh well.
      Go to "Settings" then to "General Settings" at the bottom you'll see a "Forum Skin" option, click the drop down and select "Default Mobile Style".

Comment

• @wish yeah its the small changes that are making my eyes funny lol.

like things seem more bolded and colorful, i just need my eyes to adjust and everything will be super

Comment

• liking the new update

Comment

• Pm notifications don't work?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
              Pm notifications don't work?
              latest version of vb means the mod developers need to update it to work on the new version, it'll come back soon..in beta testing atm.

Comment

• I am the only one that sees the ''hack message wassup youngmoneyiacns'' thing when I click on the forums button on the blog??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  I am the only one that sees the ''hack message wassup youngmoneyiacns'' thing when I click on the forums button on the blog??
                  clear your broswer cache? and restart your browser, it's still cached the old page in your browser memory

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    I am the only one that sees the ''hack message wassup youngmoneyiacns'' thing when I click on the forums button on the blog??
                    no

Comment

• Was that anyone from here that wrote that on omegle??? I was so amazed, I said ''breh'' and expected them too leave or say ''asl'' then they said ''brrr'' and immiedialty left

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      clear your broswer cache? and restart your browser, it's still cached the old page in your browser memory
                      tried that, but still the same problem :/

when there was problems with the new BG we were told to press F5 or something like that?? what was that button again?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                        New forum format is tripping me out.

its dope, but its tripping me out trying to get used to it lol
                        it's not THAT different. It's mostly just the reply box that changed.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• time to jump in the flea transmission

Comment

Working...
                          X