Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol had so much fun, my Cousin copped air soft guns and it was my first time playing with I think 400fps. And it actually left a red marks. Played in teams of three, and put on thick clothes

Comment

• Anyone who likes rap watch Behind the Music on VH1 later tonight they're re-airing the documentary about the Game. Sick as fuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        Lol had so much fun, my Cousin copped air soft guns and it was my first time playing with I think 400fps. And it actually left a red marks. Played in teams of three, and put on thick clothes
        Wtf my cousin did the exact same thing like 2-3 years ago haha.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
          Wtf my cousin did the exact same thing like 2-3 years ago haha.
          Fun shit bro
          I never played with paint balls before I want to try that next, if I can.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          Currently writing poetry.
          Good for u, I read and write poetry, really haven't written nothing in a year but keep it up, poetry is for the wise.

Comment

• sup with all these random 09 members coming out of the woodwork after the site comes back up?

were these guys notified some how?

Comment

Fun shit bro
              I never played with paint balls before I want to try that next, if I can.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Good for u, I read and write poetry, really haven't written nothing in a year but keep it up, poetry is for the wise.
              Yeah I haven't tried paintball yet either. I do want to, too, but you have to be 18+ here unless you wanna spend tons of money for your own equipment.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• hit a bitch with a car bomb aye!! hit a bitch with a car bomb aye!! hit a bitch with a car bomb!!!
                ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
                  Yeah I haven't tried paintball yet either. I do want to, too, but you have to be 18+ here unless you wanna spend tons of money for your own equipment.
                  It's fun

It only stings a little. I've never been shot at close range though.

Comment

• someone thinks they're cool...I felt the rumbling of a car stereo, but it was far enough away I can't tell what song it is.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

• Lol Tyga acting like he's about that life, they should of brought him out and whipped his ass with whatever gun they tried to shoot him with. Then they could've embressed his ass and put it up on WSHH. I bet that can't fight for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                        faggot .
                        boi
                        It's for a class, Mr. Thread Rule Breaker. I don't have time to write poetry on my own.

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                        in rhyme form?
                        No. It is free verse.

Comment

Lol Tyga acting like he's about that life, they should of brought him out and whipped his ass with whatever gun they tried to shoot him with. Then they could've embressed his ass and put it up on WSHH. I bet that can't fight for nothing.
                          ppl give him pound he's a trending topic

Comment

Working...
                          X