This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    That's Wayne, doesn't mean u get money and evolve doesn't mean ur a sell out. Wayne isn't hungry anymore. Jay's in his 40's and Wayne's not even 30 yet. Jay just delivered an album with Ye 5x more Lyrical than Tha Carter IV. Cause niggas make money there sell outs now? Money will effect different people in different ways. U still haven't answer my question guy, how long have u been listening to Jay? I can tell it hasn't been very long.

Half the songs on WTT were about money, cars etc lol...and not that long but that doesn't take anything from my opinion. Hov is in my top 5 rappers of all time but he sold out to me.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
    did i say that doe??
    rapping wise? alotta of em.
    I'll give you one doe.

Kendrick.

Incest.
    Kendrick is not on Pac's level lol. The only rappers today on his level are Hov & Nas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      Half the songs on WTT were about money, cars etc lol...and not that long but that doesn't take anything from my opinion. Hov is in my top 5 rappers of all time but he sold out to me.

Kendrick is not on Pac's level lol. The only rappers today on his level are Hov & Nas.
      may I repeat Jay is over 41 years old he hasn't nothing else to prove, he does't have make anymore albums . U still haven't answer my question, how long have u been listening to Jigga man?

Comment

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

lmao.... rapping wise? Kendrick surpassed him.

Comment

may I repeat Jay is over 41 years old he hasn't nothing else to prove, he does't have make anymore albums if doesn't want to. U still haven't answer my question, how long have u been listening to Jigga man?

I just answered not that long? I don't know the date when I first started lol. it has nothing to do with proving anything. Subject matter is what really matters...and i think we all know what the subject matter on all his songs now a days are about..not even gonna respond to that clown lol

Comment

I just answered not that long? I don't know the date when I first started lol. it has nothing to do with proving anything. Subject matter is what really matters...and i think we all know what the subject matter on all his songs now a days are about..not even gonna respond to that clown lol
            Nas > Jay Z
            Immortal Technique >>> Every Rapper EVER

Just my opinion of course.
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• An album and few songs on a couple old albums really defines Hovas career as a sell out?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              May I repeat to U once more, Jay did not sell out, brush up on ur shit bruh... And I didn't ask for the exact date, I don't expect nobody to remember the exact date they started listening to an artist, I'm asking how long ago, If u can't remember then I'm assuming u been listening to him for a long time now. But then again u don't seem like a Hip hop head so....

and are u calling me a clown boy?

Comment

• Hov aint sold out BTW.....
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

An album and few songs on a couple old albums really defines Hovas career as a sell out?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

May I repeat to U once more, Jay did not sell out, brush up on ur shit bruh... And I didn't ask for the exact date, I don't expect nobody to remember the exact date they started listening to an artist, I'm asking how long ago, If u can't remember then I'm assuming u been listening to him for a long time now.

and are u calling me a clown boy?

No. and A couple of years ago idk, but not like everyday. But glad we could have a civil discussion

Comment

No. and A couple of years ago idk, but not like everyday. But glad we could have a civil discussion
                    Finally u answer, and I don't think 2 years are enough. Maybe I'm bias because I grew on him my whole life, and all of my discussions are civil sir.

Comment

Finally u answer, and I don't think 2 years are enough. Maybe I'm bias because I grew on him my whole life, and all of my discussions are civil sir.
                      what about the ones you have with Mr. X? lol

Comment

what about the ones you have with Mr. X? lol
                        I feel like they're, is fornicating with ur sister civil? i don't think so.

Comment

I feel like they're, is fornicating with ur sister civil? i don't think so.
                          Really now?....

Comment

Working...
                          X