Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that I hear Roman Holiday without the wacky Grammy performance, it's a pretty decent.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• About drop a gem i've been holding on in the BG thread

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Na not just yet. I'll let the thirst marinate

ill drop something else

Comment

• one of the best songs ever made imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
          you heard his Birthday Cake verse?
          I just listened to it, it's hot as fuck!!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
          Now that I hear Roman Holiday without the wacky Grammy performance, it's a pretty decent.
          Songs nice, but the ending gets a little weird

Comment

• T-Minus loves that "Cheese" lead preset in Luxonix Purity VST.
            first I'm On One, then She Will, now he filtered it and put it in Champion.

Comment

• My cousin got his 22 year old girl pregnant, and the bitch got kicked out her house I guess, and his mom don't want her to stay with them. So they told the pregnant female to ask my sister if she could stay with them. I overheard the conversation, and quickly said no, were not related, your so called boyfriend has tons of relatives who live around here, why must you stay here?
              She didn't have an answer,
              Fucking hate when these stupid fuckers try to take advantage of my sister

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                My cousin got his 22 year old girl pregnant, and the bitch got kicked out her house I guess, and his mom don't want her to stay with them. So they told the pregnant female to ask my sister if she could stay with them. I overheard the conversation, and quickly said no, were not related, your so called boyfriend has tons of relatives who live around here, why must you stay here?
                She didn't have an answer,
                Fucking hate when these stupid fuckers try to take advantage of my sister
                somewhat fucked up how her parents put her out and your cousins parents also.
                those are they're grandchildren and will resent it in the near future

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz View Post
                  somewhat fucked up how her parents put her out and your cousins parents also.
                  those are they're grandchildren and will resent it in the near future
                  I know it sucks, but they should of thought about all that when they were secretly fucking in his moms basement

Comment

• 1000th post.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                      I know it sucks, but they should of thought about all that when they were secretly fucking in his moms basement
                      i bet she wishing she should've just gave head right now

Comment

• Haha friday is gonna be good

So the lakers and thunder play tomorrow, i made a bet with my friend (thunder fan) if lakers win he has to do the chicken noodle soup dance in all our periods together, 1&5, and if oklahoma wins then i have to do it

Comment

• Last edited by Flame Beats; 03-29-2012, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X