• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    one of those days i wish i was somebody else
    Hate those days, tbh.

I got a date tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
      Hate those days, tbh.

I got a date tomorrow
      nothing ever goes right in my life....but it seems like everybody elses life is so perfect

Comment

• Mind yo business lady!

Comment

nothing ever goes right in my life....but it seems like everybody elses life is so perfect

Felt that way, too. Then one of my co-workers; her boyfriend broke up with her about a week ago. And she's like "I just want to date around, and see what other guys have to offer at the table" I was just like "...that's awesome! lol well good luck" and started walking away. She then goes "So when are we going on our date?" I'm like ...

She's working tomorrow, and oddly enough, we get off at the same time. So we're going out to lunch.

Comment

Felt that way, too. Then one of my co-workers; her boyfriend broke up with her about a week ago. And she's like "I just want to date around, and see what other guys have to offer at the table" I was just like "...that's awesome! lol well good luck" and started walking away. She then goes "So when are we going on our date?" I'm like ...

She's working tomorrow, and oddly enough, we get off at the same time. So we're going out to lunch.
            You paying????
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              You paying????
              Of course, it's pay day

Comment

congratulations man sounds like she is really into you, turn the charm on and you should be in the clear

with me it usually goes something like that except i trip over my words then they just laugh (i have a mild studder IRL)

idk man i just feel like god forgot a few things when he made me

Comment

Of course, it's pay day
                  Make sure you where Skinny jeans....
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

congratulations man sounds like she is really into you, turn the charm on and you should be in the clear

with me it usually goes something like that except i trip over my words then they just laugh (i have a mild studder IRL)

idk man i just feel like god forgot a few things when he made me
                    Yeah, idk about she's INTO me. But we'll see how shit goes lol. If it doesn't work out right, then fuck it. I ain't trippin, but if it does, i certainly ain't gonna say no lol

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    Make sure you where Skinny jeans....
                    Probably just heading straight out from work, so we'll still be in uniform lol

Comment

• Fguuttfghhjhh fuk up
                      Last edited by Zanee; 03-28-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• New Weezy x Mac Miller coming soon according to Karen Civil: https://twitter.com/#!/KarenCivil/st...79323580416000

Hopefully it is as good or better than The Question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                          New Weezy x Mac Miller coming soon according to Karen Civil: https://twitter.com/#!/KarenCivil/st...79323580416000

Hopefully it is as good or better than The Question.
                          Maybe a new Wayne single?

Cause normally Wayne does a Ft for a Ft

Comment

Working...
                          X