• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

yo Frank are you okay?

Comment

Got An A In My Business Mock

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        anybody can send me carter doc in hd or good quality, not the one with changed music, but the one where you can hear Real, Nigga, 3omintono etc..

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        Thanks and does maybe anyone else knows what instrumental it is at 16:29 on 10,000 bars
        sorry for keeping asking for instrumentals at parts on 10,000 bars, but im puttin togheter a 10,000 bars instrumental, and then gonna make a clean edit since the lyrics are getting writed

+rep

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Got An A In My Business Mock
          Whats that?

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
            Whats that?
            Its Basically Coursework In Exam Conditions. We Had To Write A 12 Page Essay On How Being A Big Brand (Adidas For Example) Affects The Way A Buyer Thinks :L

Comment

Its Basically Coursework In Exam Conditions. We Had To Write A 12 Page Essay On How Being A Big Brand (Adidas For Example) Affects The Way A Buyer Thinks :L
              Oh my...Thats a lot lol Do you have any tips on becoming better at sniping on Black Ops?

Comment

Oh my...Thats a lot lol Do you have any tips on becoming better at sniping on Black Ops?
                Yeah It Was.

1. Try Using These Perks: Lightweigh, Steady Aim Or Sleight Of Hand & Marathon.
                2. If You Use Steady Aim Use Extended Mags. If You Use Sleight Of Hand Use Variable Scope Or Extended Mags
                3. When You Scope In Always Move A Tiny Bit To The Left Because The Sniper Sways To The Right.
                4. Always Try And Get Behind Something So The Enemy Can Only Shoot A Part Of Your Body Which Gives You More Of A Chance To Kill Him.
                5. As Soon As You Get A Kill Move Somewhere Else As Snipers Shots Are Very Distinct And People Will Rush At You.
                6. If You Have Time Reload After Every Kill.
                7. If Your To Close To An Enemy Either No-Scope Him Or Knife Him.
                8. Make Sure You Play More Defensive. If You Need More Tips On That Just Tell Me What Game Mode You Play

Comment

Yeah It Was.

1. Try Using These Perks: Lightweigh, Steady Aim Or Sleight Of Hand & Marathon.
                  2. If You Use Steady Aim Use Extended Mags. If You Use Sleight Of Hand Use Variable Scope Or Extended Mags
                  3. When You Scope In Always Move A Tiny Bit To The Left Because The Sniper Sways To The Right.
                  4. Always Try And Get Behind Something So The Enemy Can Only Shoot A Part Of Your Body Which Gives You More Of A Chance To Kill Him.
                  5. As Soon As You Get A Kill Move Somewhere Else As Snipers Shots Are Very Distinct And People Will Rush At You.
                  6. If You Have Time Reload After Every Kill.
                  7. If Your To Close To An Enemy Either No-Scope Him Or Knife Him.
                  8. Make Sure You Play More Defensive. If You Need More Tips On That Just Tell Me What Game Mode You Play

Damn, thanks. I usually play Domination.

Comment

Damn, thanks. I usually play Domination.
                    Same Here. Try And Stick Around The B Flag Most

Comment

fuckin dope

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                        fuckin dope

Holy fuck. Those are dope.

Comment

Could you imagine Wayne on this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NiiyOKX_EM[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                          X