• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goobz View Post
    You're gonna be in the studio now?
    What my brother got workin' up there:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      It's not stupid to point out. They all like Nas, but they just like to point out his losses.

Rap well or don't rap at all. When you make something, you should put your best foot forward. You should be proud of your work. Why make something that isn't your best? Why do you want your fans to settle for mediocrity? Give them the best that you can. That's all that I ask with Wayne, and I know what he is capable of. Give me more songs like the songs in Tha Carter III sessions.

What the fuck sportz?...........What the fuck do you want us to do about it? Wayne fell off bro, he's never gonna make songs like that again...get over it & stop crying over him

& All they do is point out his losses, of course there gonna say he fell off ( Mainstream wise )

Comment

• @Twiggz, get high and see what you can come up with

Comment

@Twiggz, get high and see what you can come up with
          That's the plan, Stan.

Comment

• Nigga does it look like ill wait in the freezing cold with my lil brother for an autograph, write letters with my feelings poured in it, change my hair color, slit my girls throat then put her in the trunk, record all of it while im driving and not paying attention and then proceed of a highway NO!!!! dnt call me stan

Comment

• http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tra...-shit-out.html

Comment

Nigga does it look like ill wait in the freezing cold with my lil brother for an autograph, write letters with my feelings poured in it, change my hair color, slit my girls throat then put her in the trunk, record all of it while im driving and not paying attention and then proceed of a highway NO!!!! dnt call me stan

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post

lmaooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post

Comment

Working...