yeeeah boy!
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
        She kinda looks like her thats it, why you think Jay fucks with her lol
        I think she is a little bit better looking then rihanna tbh

Comment

• Both of the bitches aren't that cute especially, everyone says Rihanna is so hot but she ain't even all that. The other bitch looks like she wears a ton of make up, bet u 15 bucks she don't look good with it off. Bee looks way better than both and she's getting older.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            Both of the bitches aren't that cute especially, everyone says she so hot but she ain't even all that. The other bitch looks like she wears a ton of make up, bet u 15 bucks she don't look good with it off. Bee looks way better than both and she's getting older.
            beyonce > rita ora > rihanna

Comment

• Soap >>>>>>>>>>>>> all

but not sexually attraction. He's more badass and has more swag than all them girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                beyonce > rita ora > rihanna
                Beyonce>

In Looks and talent. And that girl rita is just plain ass cheeks with her music.

Comment

• anybody knows some good soul songs like Lover, Redbone Girl & Grapes On A Vine? doesn't matter if Wayne isn't on them

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    anybody knows some good soul songs like Lover, Redbone Girl & Grapes On A Vine? doesn't matter if Wayne isn't on them
                    I probably know the most about soul musiq on here but I'm telling u, u ain't about that life son.

Comment

• Ate a 500 gr Burger today >>>>
                      350 gr of the burger was meat

Comment

• I really don't get it. Jvg acts nothing like ghostgoon but there the same... ghostgoon fucked wit that Lil B, Diplomat shit. Jvg fuks wit Terion.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                          I probably know the most about soul musiq on here but I'm telling u, u ain't about that life son.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X