Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best review ever! the guy actually explains in detail instead of saying he loves or hates it.

.................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Right now if Wayne throws on a thong and some vans it wouldn't surprise me..Dude is something else...
        half the niggas on here would call it swag

Comment

• blah blah blah blah more complaining about wayne

Comment

• Yo my little cousins crazy man. All this nigga likes to do is sit down and watch this sissy shit. I'm getting worried about him. Yesterday my sister and him were playing with dolls, and my uncle came home from work when it was only 1:00 at night and took him into the other room beat his ass almost 5mins straight with no clothes on. I ain't gonna front I was scared too, sounded like god damn slave plantation in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              Yo my little cousins crazy man. All this nigga likes to do is sit down and watch this sissy shit. I'm getting worried about him. Yesterday my sister and him were playing with dolls, and my uncle came home from work when it was only 1:00 at night and took him into the other room beat his ass almost 5mins straight with no clothes on. I ain't gonna front I was scared too, sounded like god damn slave plantation in there.

Comment

• flow is becoming my fav rapper

Comment

Yo my little cousins crazy man. All this nigga likes to do is sit down and watch this sissy shit. I'm getting worried about him. Yesterday my sister and him were playing with dolls, and my uncle came home from work when it was only 1:00 at night and took him into the other room beat his ass almost 5mins straight with no clothes on. I ain't gonna front I was scared too, sounded like god damn slave plantation in there.
                  Tha fuck? How old is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                    That was my reaction...

Comment

• I think I saw Lil Twist today.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                        Tha fuck? How old is he?
                        11, but what his dad doesn't know that he'll break out of it when he get's older, I don't think he's gay, I'm hoping he's not because if my uncle knew about that, he'd kill the boy.

Comment

That was my reaction...
                          maybe you should talk to ur parents about it bro...

Comment

Working...
                          X