X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we should get the one word story up to a hundred pages

Comment

• What really needs to happen for Wayne, is someone needs to just sit him down in an interview, and just flat out be like, "Even though C4 sold like crazy, a lot of people are saying that quality wise it doesn't live up to the previous Carter albums, in it's lyrical content and so on, what is your response to that?"

I feel like if Wayne would just give a straight answer to his view on the criticism we would understand where his head is at about C4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
        What really needs to happen for Wayne, is someone needs to just sit him down in an interview, and just flat out be like, "Even though C4 sold like crazy, a lot of people are saying that quality wise it doesn't live up to the previous Carter albums, in it's lyrical content and so on, what is your response to that?"

I feel like if Wayne would just give a straight answer to his view on the criticism we would understand where his head is at about C4.
        that will never happen the media is too busy kissing his ass

Comment

• What did Barack Obama say to Michelle when he proposed?
          I don't wanna be o'ba'ma self

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
            What did Barack Obama say to Michelle when he proposed?
            I don't wanna be o'ba'ma self

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
              that will never happen the media is too busy kissing his ass
              It's so true though, and it's not just the media, it's everyone in his circle, telling him how amazing everything he does is. And most of YM has become too wack to even recognize how wack the album is, because they have fallen off as well, so to them, it IS good.

Comment

What really needs to happen for Wayne, is someone needs to just sit him down in an interview, and just flat out be like, "Even though C4 sold like crazy, a lot of people are saying that quality wise it doesn't live up to the previous Carter albums, in it's lyrical content and so on, what is your response to that?"

Probably give some dumb ass cocky answer like well 960k people thought different....or some shit...as long as his sales are high, he won't try any harder...that is what these niggas look at now to see how good of an album they have...there must be a way though...to let this nigga know he tripping...
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

It's so true though, and it's not just the media, it's everyone in his circle, telling him how amazing everything he does is. And most of YM has become too wack to even recognize how wack the album is, because they have fallen off as well, so to them, it IS good.
                  drake and tyga are making much better music than wayne right now

Comment

• Wayne needs to drop D4, and lyrically kill every track, no fillers!!

Comment

• What's gonna be real fucked up is when the Pink Friday first week sales come in and she does over 500K...Solidifying Young Money as mainstreams most successful Label...and further cementing the notion that the music they are making is good enough....

The rap game has 6 artist that go platinum right now...3 are young money.....and if Nicki does more than Lauren Hill she will have the highest selling first week for a woman of all time.....I mean those are great accomplishments I just wish the music matched....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        What's gonna be real fucked up is when the Pink Friday first week sales come in and she does over 500K...Solidifying Young Money as mainstreams most successful Label...and further cementing the notion that the music they are making is good enough....

The rap game has 6 artist that go platinum right now...3 are young money.....and if Nicki does more than Lauren Hill she will have the highest selling first week for a woman of all time.....I mean those are great accomplishments I just wish the music matched....
                        Nicki is pretty much, I would argue, the most popular right now in YM in a traditional sense. By that I mean so much of mainstream America has embraced her. Superbowl perfomance with Madonna..Grammys..

Comment

Nicki is pretty much, I would argue, the most popular right now in YM in a traditional sense. By that I mean so much of mainstream America has embraced her. Superbowl perfomance with Madonna..Grammys..
                          gods working against us..

Comment

Working...
                          X