Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at sportz google bar on the first picture "do all princeton studens have a backboard"

he was looking for ways to continue the lie

Comment

• Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
      Sportz Is the biggest fucking bitch I think I've ever witnessed. And Im not even talking about the picture idgaf what another nigga looks like.
      This shit right here. That motherfucker been harrassing the whole forums all the time, and now this. I cannot even express how mad I am (I really am, I have never been over the internet in my life). This shit really is on another level, how can you be such a pathetic loser, like seriously??? This shit is not even funny, it's just sad. wow i am fucking done....

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...tml#post838913

enjoy everybody

Comment

• This post previously contained private information.
          Last edited by Sportz; 04-26-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
            lol at sportz google bar on the first picture "do all princeton studens have a backboard"

he was looking for ways to continue the lie
            Damnnnnn....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              I'm out though...real niggas stay real please...I would be dissapointed if Ice, Nino, Goobz, Twiggz, etc...are some fat ass middle schoolers pretending....
              You caught me.
              KanyeShrug1.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                I kinda feel bad for that nigga Sportz though. Shit was pretty funny while it lasted... Now just be yourself and keep posting here cuz you actually have a good opinion on most shit.
                Hell no bro, it's entirely his own fault, I have never ever even witnessed such a fuckery in my life and I've seen a lot. This is just unacceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
                  This shit right here. That motherfucker been harrassing the whole forums all the time, and now this. I cannot even express how mad I am (I really am, I have never been over the internet in my life). This shit really is on another level, how can you be such a pathetic loser, like seriously??? This shit is not even funny, it's just sad. wow i am fucking done....
                  beeing mad cause someone on the internet lied

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    You caught me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3834[/ATTACH]
                    Damn WIC i knew you was lying about college and uni, and that junior apprentice

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                      beeing mad cause someone on the internet lied
                      nah bro, I do KNOW that fakes are on the internet but I have never seen it done like that, I will now be more careful about who I talk to and what I will talk anout on the web...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        I'm out though...real niggas stay real please...I would be dissapointed if Ice, Nino, Goobz, Twiggz, etc...are some fat ass middle schoolers pretending....
                        I'm 19 and not fat

I hope we can still be friends

more important: Rap Radar :: New Music: Nas “Daughters” dope as hell
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
                          nah bro, I do KNOW that fakes are on the internet but I have never seen it done like that, I will now be more careful about who I talk to and what I will talk anout on the web...

you high?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X