Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I regret procrastinating on my homework. I want to get shitfaced tonight, but I can't because I have too much homework to do.
    Are you gonna take this golden opportunity?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bextor View Post
      I regret procrastinating on my homework. I want to get shitfaced tonight, but I can't because I have too much homework to do.
      How old are you bro?
      they said i couldn't play football i was too small
      they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
      they said i couldn't play baseball at all
      & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
        How old are you bro?

Comment

How are the drug laws in london, they real stricked?
          uhmmm yh they pretty strict,but im only 17 ,been doin weed for like a year, only have it like 1/2/3 times a week...anythin above marajuana is quite serious ,age accordingly ,but its quite hard to get caught tbh, unless ur a fiend..

Comment

Damn youngin you young. lol

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
            uhmmm yh they pretty strict,but im only 17 ,been doin weed for like a year, only have it like 1/2/3 times a week...anythin above marajuana is quite serious ,age accordingly ,but its quite hard to get caught tbh, unless ur a fiend..

Would you say its more stricked the the us?

Comment

No. I've never really took the time to listen to his music. Maybe I will one day.
              You don't need to like his music too love him, just love him for his awesome swag, wise words, handrubbing, brr'ing, Wayne, tattos and everything else, blee dat brrrrrrrrrr.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Damn youngin you young. lol

-------------

Update: I might just go drinking anyway and get homework done before I go. I really need to. I've been really stressed out this week.

Comment

Damn youngin you young. lol ---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ---------- Would you say its more stricked the the us?
                  Dont kno for sure,but based on wah i do kno,pretty much the same if not stricter, buh obv u guys have 54/5 states n diff laws for each of em, buh yh,'Hard' drugs are rarer here,nd considered to have worse consequences ,so yeah overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                    Dont kno for sure,but based on wah i do kno,pretty much the same if not stricter, buh obv u guys have 54/5 states n diff laws for each of em, buh yh,'Hard' drugs are rarer here,nd considered to have worse consequences ,so yeah overall.
                    a lot of people be doing hard drugs here, i mean a lot of people from 16 to 50 lol

Comment

a lot of people be doing hard drugs here, i mean a lot of people from 16 to 50 lol
                      That's great, ain't it?
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Yeah exactly ,thats why the punishments are worse here, as there are less people doin em

Comment

• Guys would it be mean if I got drunk without my friend? She doesn't want to go because she has a migraine. But I really want to drink. Idk what to do.

Comment

Working...
                          X