This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Bextor View Post
    I would just feel bad going if she didn't want me to. She basically told me not to go, so it would be rude to go. Even tho I want to go anyway. lol.
    Its not rude. If it it was the other way around, and you told her not to go i bet she would get bitchy about it.

Seriously mate just go.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
      Its not rude. If it it was the other way around, and you told her not to go i bet she would get bitchy about it.

Seriously mate just go.
      I don't think I'm gonna go. And I'm probably not going to go with her to drink anymore. I'm sure I can find other places. I shouldn't have to be controlled by her when I drink, like you said.
      Are you gonna take this golden opportunity?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        fuck drinking bruh

you dont need to drink order to have a good time... and you can easily act like a retard sober (being drunk) so why even drink?
        This though, drinking is for people who like to forget problems and stress.

"no stress visibly, niehter does it enter me"

fuck i have forgotten how to spell, where the hell is sportz when you need him?

Comment

I don't drink to forget stress. I know it won't get rid of my stress. I just do it because I'm really shy and I don't have a good time unless I'm at least buzzed. lol

And is that why you thought I was Sportz? lol
          Are you gonna take this golden opportunity?

Comment

• Wassup niggas
            So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

good one!!
              ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
              The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• When I say fuck y'all man I really mean it, mothafuck all y'all.

Comment

• So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Goobz; 04-28-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you know who the fuck this is.... whad up Dre Whad up Snoop... What the fuck is up Cochellla!!!!!!!!!!!1
                      So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• Hey when you make a thread, how do you make it into a poll? I check marked the box for "Create a poll with this number of options (Maximum 15):" but how do I do I type in the options to choose from?

Comment

• So Good video is on MTV Jams

Comment

Working...
                          X