X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
    Com'on cli thought you knew this
    So you’re saying you’re responsible for Wayne’s dramatic change in rapping style. Do you think there could have been other factors aside from your influence?
    As far as me tutoring this young cat, he really just sat down and soaked up game. Do you know how many people have been asking me this for three years and I never ever exposed shorty because we were cool. I used to fly him in to my parties. Even after I heard his diss record, I still didn’t expose him. I reached out to him. I called him first ’cause I got love for you. So you went as far as to diss me in a record. I want to know why. What that was about? I wanted to give him a chance to say, “You know what dawg? I was trippin’. I’m sorry,” and we could just let it be. I called him twice, three times, he never gets back at me. So that’s when I felt like, Fuck you then. I don’t owe you nothing but I thought we was cool.

Were you straight writing verses for Wayne, or was it more of a coaching thing?

No, Wayne had good breath control, so it was really more of a study thing.

Gillie Da Kid Behind the Music | XXLMAG.COM

Comment

• .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
        God knows I don't want any daughters...
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• back when Maury was more than cheaters attached to lie detectors.
          .................... ....................

Comment

• Gotta be retarded to think wayne has ghost writers, not even a team of ghost riders could of kept up with the music wayne use to put out....he rapped like no one else..smh

Comment

• sippin on some kinda somethin

Comment

• Got another +rep with a message "fuck you, YMCMB-FTW, you better sleep on a pillow like bnjamin" Really WeezyFan? Step yo shit up son.
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• sportz would do this...
                  .................... ....................

Comment

• 50 Cent one of the illest from NY in his day.

"If David could go against Goliath with a stone
                    I can go at Nas and Jigga, both for the throne."

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      So you’re saying you’re responsible for Wayne’s dramatic change in rapping style. Do you think there could have been other factors aside from your influence?
                      As far as me tutoring this young cat, he really just sat down and soaked up game. Do you know how many people have been asking me this for three years and I never ever exposed shorty because we were cool. I used to fly him in to my parties. Even after I heard his diss record, I still didn’t expose him. I reached out to him. I called him first ’cause I got love for you. So you went as far as to diss me in a record. I want to know why. What that was about? I wanted to give him a chance to say, “You know what dawg? I was trippin’. I’m sorry,” and we could just let it be. I called him twice, three times, he never gets back at me. So that’s when I felt like, Fuck you then. I don’t owe you nothing but I thought we was cool.

Thanks bro, some dude was tryna tell me Gillie wrote C1 & C2 and I was like dang I'm positive he didn't do any of those

Comment

• "I think more than I forget
                        but I don't go around fire expecting not to sweat
                        and these fools know I lay em down make your bed
                        and if you try to kick me while I'm down I break your leg"

Lil Wayne was so dope....
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                          So you�re saying you�re responsible for Wayne�s dramatic change in rapping style. Do you think there could have been other factors aside from your influence?
                          As far as me tutoring this young cat, he really just sat down and soaked up game. Do you know how many people have been asking me this for three years and I never ever exposed shorty because we were cool. I used to fly him in to my parties. Even after I heard his diss record, I still didn�t expose him. I reached out to him. I called him first �cause I got love for you. So you went as far as to diss me in a record. I want to know why. What that was about? I wanted to give him a chance to say, �You know what dawg? I was trippin�. I�m sorry,� and we could just let it be. I called him twice, three times, he never gets back at me. So that�s when I felt like, Fuck you then. I don�t owe you nothing but I thought we was cool.

Well.....

If "Gillie Da Kid" wrote Wayne All his verses, then who wrote Wayne the diss song about gillie?

Ummm, why should we beleive him and not Wayne?

Maybe that dude was so pissed off about the diss he started to make up bullshit.

This coffee taste good.
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X