Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know how some people can compare CIII and CIV...CIII is musically better than any of Wayne's other albums...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Funny thing was that no one had proof that Gillie wrote anything. Wayne said in an interview that he should still have the checks from the label if he was writing for him.

Comment

• Anyone have a download link to Sunshine with Nicki and Wayne ?

Comment

• His swag before jail >>

Comment

• HQ night crew, wussup?

Comment

• Where's that birdcall remix?? its Saturday now weezyfan said it gonna out something around Friday...

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
                Anyone have a download link to Sunshine with Nicki and Wayne ?
                just get the whole tape. it's fire!
                Nicki Minaj - Sucka Free Hosted by Lil' Wayne // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Now that I mention it, I think I'll actual give it a listen front to back. first time I just skimmed through to find the handful I like (Sunshine, Baddest Bitch, Higher Than a Kite, and Cuchi Shop).
                Last edited by Flame Beats; 05-12-2012, 03:08 AM.
                .................... ....................

Comment

• Man the fact that I would almost be embarrassed to be seen wearing a Wayne shirt nowadays is a disappointing thing. I feel like most people except his hardcore stans have convinced themselves how wack he has become, and even go so far as to act as though they never bumped him even when he was good.

Comment

• Dumbasses on Laker forums im arguing with are trying to say Wayne hasn't had an impact on rap. WOW SMFH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Dumbasses on Laker forums im arguing with are trying to say Wayne hasn't had an impact on rap. WOW SMFH.
                      Bling bling.

enough said.

he probably didn't invent it but he definitely made it popular.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                        Man the fact that I would almost be embarrassed to be seen wearing a Wayne shirt nowadays is a disappointing thing. I feel like most people except his hardcore stans have convinced themselves how wack he has become, and even go so far as to act as though they never bumped him even when he was good.

Fucking hate the fact that my favorite rapper is wack now
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Rant time.

Tez is the most useless manager ever. Tbh the only reason he is Wayne's manager is because him and Wayne are longtime friends. The main reason Carter IV was able to sell as much as it did, has NOTHING to do with Tez's actual skills as a manager, and has pretty much everything to do with the fact that Wayne still has a MASSIVE fanbase, who who eagerly will buy everything he puts out.

Carter IV had pretty much zero GOOD promotion, and I guarantee the same will happen with IANAHB II. Think about it, how often did you really hear/see anything about C4 before it came out, without deliberately going out of your way to look for the info. Rarely ever from my memory. Tez may be effective at managing Wayne on a day to day basis, but from a business perspective he fails. As Wayne's manager, isn't it his responsibility to make sure the marketing team uses every opportunity possible to promote the album and make sure people know about it?

Theres gonna be no buzz for IANAHB II outside of people who are already Wayne fans. Display to people who aren't already Wayne fans why they shit give a shit about anything he puts out. Do interviews, do behind the scenes, put out photos, shoot commercials. YMCMB has a ridiculous amount of money they could potentially spend on marketing, but nothing comes of it. Tez is lucky Wayne has as many fans as he does.
                          Last edited by Derezz; 05-12-2012, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X