This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Yea if we were holding hands she'd be like swinging or some shit her feet wouldn't be on the ground haha my right arm would be lookin like Popeye. And yea that's like my same ideal height range. Would you have done it if she asked you to? Please say yes lol

Comment

omfg

This is too funny.
      Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
        Yea if we were holding hands she'd be like swinging or some shit her feet wouldn't be on the ground haha my right arm would be lookin like Popeye. And yea that's like my same ideal height range. Would you have done it if she asked you to? Please say yes lol
        If she asked me to have sex? If it was someone i don't know, and it wouldn't get around, HELL YES.

What about a woman paralyzed from the waist down?

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
          If she asked me to have sex? If it was someone i don't know, and it wouldn't get around, HELL YES.

If she asked you to fuck her eye socket lol. And yea I would. Of course I would hold my standards a little higher if she was paralyzed. So if she was cool with it yea I'd fuck the rest of her into paralysis. I'd be twistin them legs around all KINDS of ways haha. I imagine she may be a little more flexible

Comment

What the fuck am I reading here...................... Wow.....

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

If she asked you to fuck her eye socket lol. And yea I would. Of course I would hold my standards a little higher if she was paralyzed. So if she was cool with it yea I'd fuck the rest of her into paralysis. I'd be twistin them legs around all KINDS of ways haha. I imagine she may be a little more flexible
              oh fuck yeah LOL. I just wasn't sure how she'd react, so i didn't ask
              And you gotta be careful with them tho, you could break something, and they wouldn't feel that shit. But i'd deff be putting her legs on those hanging straps and RAILING it til i paralyze her pussy and put that shit into a coma.

Comment

oh fuck yeah LOL. I just wasn't sure how she'd react, so i didn't ask
                And you gotta be careful with them tho, you could break something, and they wouldn't feel that shit. But i'd deff be putting her legs on those hanging straps and RAILING it til i paralyze her pussy and put that shit into a coma.
                Hahaha. If you could have one super power what would it be and why lol

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  What the fuck am I reading here...................... Wow.....
                  i know bro...
                  LilwayneHQ after dark

Comment

Hahaha. If you could have one super power what would it be and why lol
                    Being invisible. And having surprise sex with the ladies in the locker room

Comment

hell ya

she wouldnt feel it... but i would

Comment

Being invisible. And having surprise sex with the ladies in the locker room
                        Lol haha that's a good one. Ours is pretty similar. I'd teleport. I'd pop up in Jessica Alba's shower or some shit, do my business, then zap up outta that bitch lol. But, then I'd have to rape her :/ On second thought, I'd like to have mind control over everyone instead. But limited! Like I could use it once a month and make a super hot girl want me to fuck her. Once a month because I wouldn't want it too get boring. I like a challenge lol

And Mr Xclusive hahaha

Comment

how about a chick in a wheel chair?

Comment

Working...
                          X