X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Br0ke iZ RaW View Post
    i work at gamestop and today was the day niggas decided to come fuck up the store. after I barely got my voice back:/
    it got broken into?

sidenote: *chris brown voice* she, she cant get it!!!

Comment

Rihanna's Forehead - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

lol

i'd have to see her in person to judge

Comment

If I saw her in person I'd only be seeing the back of her head.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Presumed Characteristics:
            The Lil Wayne is thought to have very sensitive eyes because they are often seen wearing human sunglasses during daylight hours. Specimens have even been observed wearing baseball cap-like headwear and bandanas. It is not known what a Lil Wayne's hindquarters look like, as they are always seen wearing human pants, boxers, and shoes. This was once supposed to be because their hindquarters were highly undeveloped, though many biologists disagree with this now, due to the high amount of mating Lil Waynes are presumed to perform. Lil Waynes are believed to evolved to a point where they no longer posses teeth, instead using metal substitutes. These substitutes are known as "grills", not to be confused with the common human method of cooking food.
            The Lil Wayne also has the self proclaimed ability to "pick the world up, and drop it on yo' fuckin' head." After doing this the Lil Wayne species is known to "rebirth motherfucker, Hop in my space ship and leave Earth Motherfucker." The unexpected flight of Lil Wayne is likely caused by his genetic negro tendencies as well as his shame at being out rapped by Eminem in his own song.

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
              Presumed Characteristics:
              The Lil Wayne is thought to have very sensitive eyes because they are often seen wearing human sunglasses during daylight hours. Specimens have even been observed wearing baseball cap-like headwear and bandanas. It is not known what a Lil Wayne's hindquarters look like, as they are always seen wearing human pants, boxers, and shoes. This was once supposed to be because their hindquarters were highly undeveloped, though many biologists disagree with this now, due to the high amount of mating Lil Waynes are presumed to perform. Lil Waynes are believed to evolved to a point where they no longer posses teeth, instead using metal substitutes. These substitutes are known as "grills", not to be confused with the common human method of cooking food.
              The Lil Wayne also has the self proclaimed ability to "pick the world up, and drop it on yo' fuckin' head." After doing this the Lil Wayne species is known to "rebirth motherfucker, Hop in my space ship and leave Earth Motherfucker." The unexpected flight of Lil Wayne is likely caused by his genetic negro tendencies as well as his shame at being out rapped by Eminem in his own song.

LMAO
              it was good until that

Comment

Holy [expletive] I'm tired! 4 non stop hours of hardcore basketball! Awesome night tho! 2 of my best homies from high school showed, so it was [expletive]ing awesome. My one friend I haven't seen in like a damn year is the biggest Wayne/YMCMB I know, maybe even bigger than me...He has a tattoo of one of Wayne's lyrics. So basketball and talking/listening YMCMB = great night.

Now I'm eating a huge bowl of Captain Crunch.

And I missed the damn Grammies... I need 2 see video of Dre/Drizzy/Nicki and I can't remember who else who performed that was cool.

Comment

Uh, School.

#FuckMyLife.

Comment

No school tomorrow for us!

Comment

she can't be serious????????????? :O
                      Last edited by WeezyFan; 02-14-2011, 05:36 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Wow my computer is acting up so I'm using my itouch for now

Comment

Haha Lil Kim sucks so hard. She needs to realise she sucks and her time is over.

Comment

Working...
                          X