This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    its that time of the night were im bored with video games and music but i dont wanna go to sleep yet
    I had that yesterday. But I regret it that I didn't go to sleep. 10:50am here and I gotta get back to school in 20 minutes until 2:30 pm. fuck that

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Waddup [MENTION=50178]Quil[/MENTION] !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Who remembers that John Lewinski (or something like that) motherfucker that used to post here? He was weird as fuck lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          Who remembers that John Lewinski (or something like that) motherfucker that used to post here? He was weird as fuck lol.
          I think I do....not sure....refresh my memory?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            Weird white dude with long greasy hair that lived in NO and claimed to be a blood. Talked about fucking black girls a lot. He was a DJ at some club/bar and posted a video of himself lip syncing Weezys part of 'Let It Rock'. He road BMX. He was obsessed with SNL.

That's all I can remember now lol.

Comment

Copying my writing swag
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Weird white dude with long greasy hair that lived in NO and claimed to be a blood. Talked about fucking black girls a lot. He was a DJ at some club/bar and posted a video of himself lip syncing Weezys part of 'Let It Rock'. He road BMX. He was obsessed with SNL.

That's all I can remember now lol.
                Naa nm....I was thinking of DustinKPinson....you remember that kid? lol

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Copying my writing swag......

fixed

Comment

Naa nm....I was thinking of DustinKPinson....you remember that kid? lol
                  Yeah lol. He was around not long ago. That John dude I'm talking about was an active member back in 2010 before the forum change lol. That's before your time though

Doctors appointment at 10 in the morning...... 6 hours...... Gotta talk to him... about when he's gunna remove the stint they put in during surgery.

Comment

Yeah lol. He was around not long ago. That John dude I'm talking about was an active member back in 2010 before the forum change lol. That's before your time though

Doctors appointment at 10 in the morning...... 6 hours...... Gotta talk to him... about when he's gunna remove the stint they put in during surgery.

Oh word...& what happened?

Comment

Oh word...& what happened?
                      I had surgery last Monday lol. I got some of my small and large intestine out, appendix out, and they had to put in the stint to transfer urine from the bladder to the kidney (or vice versa, not sure which way it goes lol) because my intestines were swollen and inflamed and pushed against the normal tube that transfers the urine so it caused blockage and irritated the tube. They put the stint in to relieve pressure and to let the normal tube repair itself since they were alread cutting me open for the other stuff lol.

Comment

I had surgery last Monday lol. I got some of my small and large intestine out, appendix out, and they had to put in the stint to transfer urine from the bladder to the kidney (or vice versa, not sure which way it goes lol) because my intestines were swollen and inflamed and pushed against the normal tube that transfers the urine so it caused blockage and irritated the tube. They put the stint in to relieve pressure and to let the normal tube repair itself since they were alread cutting me open for the other stuff lol.
                        Damn bro that blows...how are the meds treating you?

Comment

Damn bro that blows...how are the meds treating you?
                          Im loving these 10 mg Loratabs but in the hospital I had this pain medicine attached to my IV that had a button with it. And I could press that button every 10 minutes as needed when I was in pain lol. I was pressing that button all day lol. I forget the name but the pain medicine was even stronger then morphine lol. It was dope.

Comment

Working...
                          X