X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
    And I've always thought of you as one of the more intelligent users on this forum....
    Certain songs, you fuck

If y'all got tumblr, follow my shit.
    http://tylerwisniewski.tumblr.com/
    Last edited by Twiggz; 03-11-2012, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Confessions album

Comment

holy fuck, time just jumped....

fuck my life that scared the shit out of me.

Comment

Roses are red
          Violets are blue
          Shut the fuck up
          Fagget

Comment

Good morning gentleman

How is Longterm Mentality? Not sure if i should download it

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
              Maybe the lifestyle you live. You're 17, right? Not trying to say anything, but wait until you start paying for almost everything on your own. You'll see how much your job "cares" about you. And without Mom and Dad paying your way for college, you probably won't go. And if you do, the government will tear you a new asshole, and you'll be paying it back when you start having kids. I'm broke as fuck, making about $260 on average a week. I pay my own insurance on my car, my own phone bill, my own food, gas for my car, and personal shit. Even rent for my grandmother, since she's letting me live here. I haven't gone to college because it's too expensive, and don't feel like owing the government anything. I work, pay taxes, and then die.

Just my two cents on MY America.

TL;DR
              If you don't have money, you are homeless in America.
              Truth... when I was younger I always wanted too move to america when I was grown up, but uncle told me that lives there if you have a good job and alot of money its good too live there, but if you don't have a well paid job its pretty bad, belee dat..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                Truth... when I was younger I always wanted too move to america when I was grown up, but uncle told me that lives there if you have a good job and alot of money its good too live there, but if you don't have a well paid job its pretty bad, belee dat..

It's not that hard living here a job and place to stay is mostly all you need to get yourself going, after that your set
                My last job in Illinois weekly I use to get paid $460 without any over time($500-600 with o/time) and I don't have any college degrees or anything just a high school diploma, our monthly rent was $950 for a 2 bedroom apt. So you don't need a lot of money at all

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  theres very rich places and very poor places like you said all depends on money

Comment

Originally posted by XO GANG View Post
                    His discography is better than Jay's. Jay is like 5/11 tbh. Nas has absolute trash like Nastradamus some misses like I Am... and Untitled but on the whole his discography is much more consistent. He only has one clear cut classic in Illmaric ( 2 including Lost Tapes).

It's touch and go but I prefer Nas' discography mainly due to the fact its more consistent.
                    What do you think of It Was Written? very good album imo, not as good as Illmatic but a decent follow-up

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                    Good morning gentleman

How is Longterm Mentality? Not sure if i should download it
                    can't go wrong with some Ab-Soul, dude is a crazy motherfucker

re-tagged Longterm Mentality & Longterm 2 yesterday lolol

Discovered Action Bronson's music this week
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

What a night
                      We were drank & a bit noisy outside, so the father of two fuckin hot girls came out with a metal tube & wanted to beat us lol

Comment

sup bitches?

Comment

fuck ymcm lol
                          still no limp bizkit single

Comment

Working...
                          X