This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    What type of kids do you hang out w/ who claim Drake is the goat?

Drake is the GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      Drake is a GOAT.

i agree, he is a goat

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        Terrible. This snippet of audio has ruined my hearing. I wish a awful death upon you and your family.
        Ohh shit, i was wishing that you become deaf.... By the way don't go on my family and all okay, mind your own business, i never wish anybody's death cause i am a good person, and for you, i will not gonna wish your death, i gonna murder you when i find you in real life. or atleast beat you hard so that you become Armless so that you can't type and write all that shitty things over internet...

Comment

• Originally posted by akkucc View Post
          Ohh shit, i was wishing that you become deaf.... By the way don't go on my family and all okay, mind your own business, i never wish anybody's death cause i am a good person, and for you, i will not gonna wish your death, i gonna murder you when i find you in real life. or atleast beat you hard so that you become Armless so that you can't type and write all that shitty things over internet...

Comment

Nice

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

i agree, he is a goat

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                Terrible. This snippet of audio has ruined my hearing. I wish a awful death upon you and your family.
                Originally posted by akkucc View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  What type of kids do you hang out w/ who claim Drake is the goat?
                  Mainstream Sheep.

Comment

Awww shit, he didn't go there

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Comment

• akkucc aint nothin to fuck with

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          you know I was just trying to find out myself just now..

Last edited by Flame Beats; 05-07-2014, 05:05 AM.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X