This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    look whatever shit you're about to stir up make sure it's far away from my ianhb2 thread
    you can't prevent it....

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
      lol damn, notify wish or danny see if they can do anything about it.
      the ignore system is hard coded into the forum software. The add-on for quote notifications is merly a 3rd party add-on and so it cannot sync up with each other to stop notifying someone when they're ignored

Comment

lol damn, notify wish or danny see if they can do anything about it.
        Its not even that serious..the nigga is just annoying now..he gets these mood swings and once a month he has his period and he feels he can lash out at somebody....First Sportz,, Then THP (that is when he got exposed), then -Nino-, now me...its like the nigga isn't happy unless he is in some type of disagreement with someone..

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Don't you see he has something planned...like he been setting up some secret mission or some shit..
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          the ignore system is hard coded into the forum software. The add-on for quote notifications is merly a 3rd party add-on and so it cannot sync up with each other to stop notifying someone when they're ignored
          oh haha, that must be annoying.

anyway, bigger problems.. fucking spider in my room. hate these vile creature. on my ceiling too, and i'm 5ft6 ffs. cant reach it lols.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Its not even that serious..the nigga is just annoying now..he gets these mood swings and once a month he has his period and he feels he can lash out at somebody....First Sportz,, Then THP (that is when he got exposed), then -Nino-, now me...its like the nigga isn't happy unless he is in some type of disagreement with someone..

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Don't you see he has something planned...like he been setting up some secret mission or some shit..
          yeah he said this a moment ago.."This nigga really wants me to do it.." lol.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Comment

• Don't miss this JET hoe
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

oh haha, that must be annoying.

anyway, bigger problems.. fucking spider in my room. hate these vile creature. on my ceiling too, and i'm 5ft6 ffs. cant reach it lols.

this morning i was brushing my teeth and when i went to grab a cup for water there was a fucking spider behind it, didnt even see it, fucker scared the shit outta me, so i killed that bitch, then about 5 minutes later i went to change my clothes and i seen something moving on the wall so i was like the fuck, it was a big ass daddy long legs,

like this motherfucker was huge so i was like fuck and i started cussing, i ran upstairs and got the flyswatter (yes), ran back down stairs, prepared my swipe and when i went in for the kill i slapped the shit outta the wall,

missed the spider, but the velocity of the air sent the spider flying and that scared the fuck outta me, so i started saying some fucked up shit about chinese people for some reason and it landed behind my dresser and i couldnt get it so i was like fuck it and ran out my room and left, fucked up my morning, heart was beating all fast and shit

Comment

• Me & My Drank, that shit smooth

Comment

• I'm out for now.
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

Yooo if you gonna make a timeline you wanna be hip hop elitist get it right.

Sportz went at me. THP went at me. I went at Nino cause hes the GFX bitch & now i'm going at your ass cause your actin like a bitch.

Your a dicking riding bitch, how far is K.Dot's dick down your throat?

4EvaNADay is the best conceptually....I love that album
                    Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                    Return of 4eva is by far my favorite project from him even after listening to the album..dont think he can top it tbh.
                    Have to agree...still my favorite K.R.I.T project...
                    Wtf is that? LOL.

Don't call my ass annoying, you go into a thread about a song and post 100 times about how you don't like it.

THP already ethered your ass once ( http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...-firew-18.html ), don't make me do it again

Comment

• what's good y'all?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        Yooo if you gonna make a timeline you wanna be hip hop elitist get it right.

Sportz went at me. THP went at me. I went at Nino cause hes the GFX bitch & now i'm going at your ass cause your actin like a bitch.

Your a dicking riding bitch, how far is K.Dot's dick down your throat?

Wtf is that? LOL.

Don't call my ass annoying, you go into a thread about a song and post 100 times about how you don't like it.

THP already ethered your ass once ( http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...-firew-18.html ), don't make me do it again
                        I thought he was talking about me at first, but naw is clearly about you.. what did you do to that poor boy Cli??
                        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          this morning i was brushing my teeth and when i went to grab a cup for water there was a fucking spider behind it, didnt even see it, fucker scared the shit outta me, so i killed that bitch, then about 5 minutes later i went to change my clothes and i seen something moving on the wall so i was like the fuck, it was a big ass daddy long legs,

like this motherfucker was huge so i was like fuck and i started cussing, i ran upstairs and got the flyswatter (yes), ran back down stairs, prepared my swipe and when i went in for the kill i slapped the shit outta the wall,

missed the spider, but the velocity of the air sent the spider flying and that scared the fuck outta me, so i started saying some fucked up shit about chinese people for some reason and it landed behind my dresser and i couldnt get it so i was like fuck it and ran out my room and left, fucked up my morning, heart was beating all fast and shit
                          lmao, yeah they scare the shit out of me too when they move, drop, or fly when you hit em lol. i just sprayed this spider on my ceiling with deodrant because im too small to reach with anything lol. now its just moving its legs but not going anywhere, wanted it to drop so i could stamp on it. but nope, horrible shit is sticking to the ceiling.

and [MENTION=63598]Kaden[/MENTION] , thp being a cunt is not ethering someone lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X