X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
    yo can anyone pm me with the GFID link?
    yeah boi, i'll trade you it for that Rebirth link.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
      yeah boi, i'll trade you it for that Rebirth link.
      oooshhhh

Comment

• DJBREBIRTH doesn't know how to find a leak
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
          Fuck you guys I'm from the south..

There really are some weird people down here though.

its called the dirty south cuz yall dont wash your asses

Comment

• 24 degrees out and I'm dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              24 degrees out and I'm dying.
              Its gone pretty cool where i am..

Comment

• no actually im just lazy. ya'll can play that game though, i guess its fair...i mean all i have to do is get on google and find it, ya'll had to pm me, cry and beg like babies via PM and phone calls and texts and all that just to try and get me to leak Rebirth. LMAO. I could put so many of you dickriders on blast right now by logging into my old account and posting some of the messages ya'll were sending me! HA

ADD: like [MENTION=21158]IceMan[/MENTION] always be running his cocksucker yet he was dickriding my shit hard begging me like a BITCH for it when I had it, and if ya'll want proof, ask [MENTION=66272]Danny[/MENTION] to unlock my old account. I'll show ya'll. Ha most of ya'll were in the same boat so I don't think I deserve to be given any shit.
                Last edited by THEREALDJBMURDER; 07-26-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

no actually im just lazy. ya'll can play that game though, i guess its fair...i mean all i have to do is get on google and find it, ya'll had to pm me, cry and beg like babies via PM and phone calls and texts and all that just to try and get me to leak Rebirth. LMAO. I could put so many of you dickriders on blast right now by logging into my old account and posting some of the messages ya'll were sending me! HA
                  Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post

ADD: like @IceMan always be running his cocksucker yet he was dickriding my shit hard begging me like a BITCH for it when I had it, and if ya'll want proof, ask @Danny to unlock my old account. I'll show ya'll. Ha most of ya'll were in the same boat so I don't think I deserve to be given any shit.

Heres the link you fucking cry baby

GFID

Comment

• already got it. Thanks tho, not for calling me a fuckin cry baby but being helpful

Comment

no actually im just lazy. ya'll can play that game though, i guess its fair...i mean all i have to do is get on google and find it, ya'll had to pm me, cry and beg like babies via PM and phone calls and texts and all that just to try and get me to leak Rebirth. LMAO. I could put so many of you dickriders on blast right now by logging into my old account and posting some of the messages ya'll were sending me! HA

ADD: like @IceMan always be running his cocksucker yet he was dickriding my shit hard begging me like a BITCH for it when I had it, and if ya'll want proof, ask @Danny to unlock my old account. I'll show ya'll. Ha most of ya'll were in the same boat so I don't think I deserve to be given any shit.
                      LOL, you caught fucking feelings.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• haha ya i guess i did, oh well i shouldnt be catching feelings on the internet. actually after thinking about it its fuckin retarded on my part. thats why i really don't post much on this forum anymore. this forums fuckin cray

Comment

haha ya i guess i did, oh well i shouldnt be catching feelings on the internet. actually after thinking about it its fuckin retarded on my part. thats why i really don't post much on this forum anymore. this forums fuckin cray
                          just log off bruh

Comment

Working...
                          X