• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
    Did Quil finally leave Soulja behind? :O
    can you read my status? lol

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
    @Quil
    Have you ever smoke Dutch weed? I was on classtrip (hihihihihihi) last week and a friend had Dutch weed with. That shit was great.
    >>>>
    yes I had some Amnesia Haze, that shit took me beyond good and evil

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Aw I thought he was done with fruity rappers

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
        Aw I thought he was done with fruity rappers
        You can talk to me personally man lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
          You can talk to me personally man lol
          It's all good on the block homes

Comment

can you read my status? lol

yes I had some Amnesia Haze, that shit took me beyond good and evil
            we had lemon haze? or some like that. damn we were high as fuck (we had 5 gr tho) and our teachers didn't realize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
              we had lemon haze? or some like that. damn we were high as fuck (we had 5 gr tho) and our teachers didn't realize it.
              I was doing all I could that our last year's trip will be Amsterdam but those fuckboy teachers at my school blocked amsterdam, now we going to rome, which sucks balls

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
              It's all good on the block homes
              aight, I never went at you anyway, you suddenly flamed me for my exquisite taste But it's all good, I fux witcha

Comment

• [MENTION=61920]lil_wayne[/MENTION] [MENTION=1074]bushido95[/MENTION] brr'ing is not gay, but yall are since yall think it is without a reason.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  He meant @Wisheezy
                  Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                  unlucky wisheezy lol
                  Well I can safely confirm I did not meet him..

Comment

I was doing all I could that our last year's trip will be Amsterdam but those fuckboy teachers at my school blocked amsterdam, now we going to rome, which sucks balls

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

aight, I never went at you anyway, you suddenly flamed me for my exquisite taste But it's all good, I fux witcha
                    That reminds me, you like Chevy Woods from Taylor Gang? hes droppin a new tape tonight and theres a couple Soulja features on there. I'm lookin forward to the tape.

Comment

I'll be going to Amsterdam next year when I turn 18 with a friend. That shit will be mad nice.
                      We were in Berlin. That shit was nice, cuz a girl outta my grade had good contacts. Rome kinda sucks imo. The only good things in Italy are pizza and girls

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      Congrats man

Take your L [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION]
                      Brrrrrring is gay

Comment

• Even when i'm hardly on, @playingwithfire is still on my tip

immature niggas, that's that shit i don't like

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          but i saw you waering an ymcmb jacket walking in the streets brrr

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                          I'll be going to Amsterdam next year when I turn 18 with a friend. That shit will be mad nice.
                          We were in Berlin. That shit was nice, cuz a girl outta my grade had good contacts. Rome kinda sucks imo. The only good things in Italy are pizza and girls

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Congrats man

Take your L @WeezyFan
                          Brrrrrring is gay
                          which L?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X