This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Sportz did you really just report me for saying "shut the fuck up tbh" to lilweezyfan? Are you kidding me though? I deleted all your personal shit I could've let you suffer stop being such a fucking faggot mate or i'll perm ban you and ip ban you. Sick of this shit.
    You violated the rules. I get warnings whenever I say that kind of thing to people. Are you above the rules?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      You violated the rules. I get warnings whenever I say that kind of thing to people. Are you above the rules?

he covered ur ass tho
      So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• Originally posted by True Lakers Fan View Post
        he covered ur ass tho
        The lawsuit will as well. Danny will get information about it in the coming days if it has to come to that. I have already spoken to my family lawyer, Barry J. Hockfield, about this incident.

Comment

Your a pussy bitch with faggot sprinkled on top.

Comment

The lawsuit will as well. Danny will get information about it in the coming days if it has to come to that. I have already spoken to my family lawyer, Barry J. Hockfield, about this incident.

Oh Shit you just got serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
              You're a pussy bitch with faggot sprinkled on top.
              At least my grammar isn't horrible. Plus, I can actually spell the state that I live in.

Comment

• There is nothing special about 2 chainz' new single,nothing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                  There is nothing special about 2 chainz' new single,nothing at all.
                  It would be special if he wasn't on it.

Comment

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

At least my grammar isn't horrible. Plus, I can actually spell the state that I live in.
                      Actually it was named that way by the french when they came here...get of my dick bitch. I mean grammar on a forum is minor, Compared to the fail shit you lie about.

Guess Princeton didn't teach you U.S. history.
                      Last edited by -Nino-; 05-01-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• ladies and gentlemen, wasup.

Comment

• Sportz's attorney is legit I just looked him up on Google

Comment

Working...
                          X