This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    Hey whats down and whats not up? Finnaly you realized that women has an ass below her face?
    what?

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
      what?
      I know what u did last summer!!

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

I know what u did last summer!!
        damn boy you're confusing me and you're not even a good troll

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          At least we doesn't sound mad gay when we speak our language.
          Atleast it's better to sound gay than to be gay

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

damn boy you're confusing me and you're not even a good troll
            i aint no troll, im a brrrrrrer!! So fuck you and the wax u use!!

-Lil Wayne

Comment

• Damn. That Cloud Nine drug is kinda cool but also disturbing and disgusting. Tha fuck.

Comment

Or did you say it?
                lol that was odd... I was too high, come and looked and he quoting something Chronic said from 2009 lool. At first thought someone logged into my account or one of my mates wrote some random bullshit whilst I was down stairs The lovely side effects of Kush, paranoia!

Comment

i aint no troll, im a brrrrrrer!! So fuck you and the wax u use!!
                  i don't use wax

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  Atleast it's better to sound gay than to be gay
                  Norway seems to be kinda gay

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post

i lol'd hard
                    Yeah me too, Wayne is so funny on dat photo he thinks hes the shit on the photo but hes actually so lame on the photo dat itz funny

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                    we dnt give a shit tbh
                    i dnt sell a shit tbl

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                    But it just seems to be, and it ain't plus Nicki was here last night and hit us with dat a$$ ass ass ass ass ass

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

i don't use wax
                    Prove it.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Birdman looks like a potato

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      Yeah me too, Wayne is so funny on dat photo he thinks hes the shit on the photo but hes actually so lame on the photo dat itz funny

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

i dnt sell a shit tbl

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

But it just seems to be, and it ain't plus Nicki was here last night and hit us with dat a$$ ass ass ass ass ass

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Prove it.
                      My hair is too long to use wax lol (I mean not that long but almost as long as Biebers hair used to be)
                      Were you at the Nicki concert? Friends of me are going to her show in Berlin next friday? Nicki "gave" Sweden Big Sean as supporting artist and we get a gay techno group :cmon: Tha fuck.

Comment

i don't use wax

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Stop lyin biiiiitch!!

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Birdman looks like a potato

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

My hair is too long to use wax lol (I mean not that long but almost as long as Biebers hair used to be)
                        Were you at the Nicki concert? Friends of me are going to her show in Berlin next friday? Nicki "gave" Sweden Big Sean as supporting artist and we get a gay techno group :cmon: Tha fuck.
                        you look like a potato

-Lil Wayne

Comment

• Soo, i fell asleep last night...
                          anyone wanna tell me bout this Pacquiao/Bradley fight, everyone is sayin Pac man got robbed

Comment

Working...
                          X