Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahaaaa, i met this dude again and he screamed birdman to me, i said whats good yungin and did he birdcall, he lsughed his head off lool

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Had a fire in my house last Monday and basically lost everything. I think God my little cousins and grandfather who was in the house didn't get hurt. Lost most of my stuff but I'm just glad my family made it out safe. Right now at my aunts using her laptop.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        thanx, to old for me, I was hoping more like 16-17 or seomthing lik dat

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

What is the capital of the Brazilian hungergame?

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        Had a fire in my house last Monday and basically lost everything. I think God my little cousins and grandfather who was in the house didn't get hurt. Lost most of my stuff but I'm just glad my family made it out safe. Right now at my aunts using her laptop.
        Oh shit man, that sucks

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
          and what do you do mr yolo

hmmm football, tennis, hanging out with friends, smoking weed (sounds wannabe i know), going to clubs, beatmaking, listening to music, surfing the web lol

and i take that back, tryna tell someones life is whack is whack

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post

hmmm football, tennis, hanging out with friends, smoking weed (sounds wannabe i know), going to clubs, beatmaking, listening to music, surfing the web lol

and i take that back, tryna tell someones life is whack is whack

good, cuz that shit made no sense playboi

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              Had a fire in my house last Monday and basically lost everything. I think God my little cousins and grandfather who was in the house didn't get hurt. Lost most of my stuff but I'm just glad my family made it out safe. Right now at my aunts using her laptop.
              R.I.P. Marcusgettin's house

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post

Oh shit man, that sucks
                yeah I got to start a new wardrobe, I'm over here wearing hammy downs, but like I said I always have to look on the bright side, everyone made it out safe.
                Last edited by marcusgettin; 06-20-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

stay strong man be glad you are ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                    R.I.P. Marcusgettin's house
                    lol Idk if ur tying to be funny or something but I was already gonna move back to the midwest this Summer so, it really doesn't affect me much
                    Last edited by marcusgettin; 06-20-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

lol Idk if ur tying to be funny but or something but I was already gonna move back to the midwest this Summer so, it really doesn't affect me much
                      No lol. But that sucks major dick bro. Glad you're family is okay at least....

Comment

damn. sad to hear this. keep ya head up

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Im sorry to hear that bruhh, my dads house did also burn down a few years ago.i had some priceless birdman posters

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X