Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate it when I fail trying to pull a all nighter and end up sleeping couple hours...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
      sorry i ment around my game disc... i let somebody borrow my nba 2k and when i tried to play it kept freezing, when i took it out the disc drive to dust it there was a FUCKIN circle around my shit
      damn, here's what you do next time you buy a new game.. install it to your harddrive.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        @Cli-City

So who's gonna have the rap AOTY at the end of the year?

Nas, Kendrick or Big Boi?
        1.Kendrick
        2.Big K.R.I.T.
        3.Spitta

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• yall digg these?

​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
            yall digg these?

yeah

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

well i didn't know that trukfit means the reason u kill for it

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
              Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Well not really cheap but cheaper tbh WOW HD - New Release Cheap CDs, Discount DVDs, Blu-ray, Bargain Games takes ages to ship to you though. C4 deluxe version was cheaper than the normal version (like 7.00) only thing i've got from that site though and it did take like 3 weeks to get to me lol.
              thx

but I already now that site, ordered several times and everything was ok....until now....never received my copy of The Stoned Immaculate

the other site looked like some old school 90s site lol

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
              No Mexican is that tall.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              is No Way Out by P Diddy any good?

or any of his albums?
              track #2 Victory (feat. Biggie & Busta) is fucking sick

haven't heard the full LP yet though...
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                thx

but I already now that site, ordered several times and everything was ok....until now....never received my copy of The Stoned Immaculate

the other site looked like some old school 90s site lol

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

track #2 Victory (feat. Biggie & Busta) is fucking sick

haven't heard the full LP yet though...
                yeah the site either sucks or is real dope. ordered like 20 times. 10 times the cds/dvds came after like 1-2 weeks, 5 after 3-4 weeks and the others didnt come at all. I always asked for a refund tho and always got the money back the same day.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Only thing i hate about Xbox is that ring about ya game b...
                  The 'Red Ring of Death' ... you simple take out the back plug from the Xbox wait few seconds, put it back in and it should be gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by AikawaX View Post
                    The 'Red Ring of Death' ... you simple take out the back plug from the Xbox wait few seconds, put it back in and it should be gone.
                    that ain't it, it's his disc.

Comment

• dat Goodie Mob sample

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

sorry i ment around my game disc... i let somebody borrow my nba 2k and when i tried to play it kept freezing, when i took it out the disc drive to dust it there was a FUCKIN circle around my shit
                        if you got a homie that got the same game as you, ask to borrow it for 1 day or some shit and then put his disc in, install it into your HDD and once that's done. you should be able to play with yo fuked up disc.

Comment

That happens when the console is tilted or knocked over while the power is on and the game is running. It happened to a friend of mine when I was round at his house. He tilted his console while moving it then there was a loud scratching sound. Took the disc out and there was a circle scratched into the disc. Luckily he just got it exchanged because he only just recently purchased it. Otherwise he would've lost a game because it wouldn't work any more. Sounds like the person you lent in to may have done this.

Comment

Working...
                          X