X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
    Ho business
    pshhhhh they lucky i aint reckless like i was when i was in school cuz then somethin unfortunate might have happened to their vehicles

Comment

• anyone here take/taken journalism?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
        Cold hearted son of a bitch

why you breaking up a relationship? do you like the girl?
        its an abusive relationship that i can no longer sit back passively and watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
          its all going according to plan

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              i guess you the type that would sit their and let the bitch get smacked up

Comment

pshhhhh they lucky i aint reckless like i was when i was in school cuz then somethin unfortunate might have happened to their vehicles
                You would've keyed their car ?

More ho business

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                Oh well that's different.

Comment

You would've keyed their car ?

More ho business
                  lol thats kindergarden shit, i guess you never been around the hood too much

Comment

lol thats kindergarden shit, i guess you never been around the hood too much
                    I live there buddy.

I just assume the worse when a dude tries to do something like that. You're doing it for a good reason though if it's an abusive relationship.

I kind of find it hard to believe you live/lived in a hood though .... you seem like you're from London for some reason

Comment

I live there buddy.

I just assume the worse when a dude tries to do something like that. You're doing it for a good reason though if it's an abusive relationship.

I kind of find it hard to believe you live/lived in a hood though .... you seem like you're from London for some reason
                      hahahaa naah i live in connecticut and yea the girl is gettin smacked up im almost sure, like i said if this was 3-4 years ago i might have put a brick through the dudes windshield, but im not like that anymore

and im pretty sure london has ghettos too some of them worse than the US

Comment

and im pretty sure london has ghettos too some of them worse than the US
                        Maybe

I would've marked you as a everyday tea-sipping white Englishmen though .. I was wrong

Comment

Maybe

I would've marked you as a everyday tea-sipping white Englishmen though .. I was wrong
                          what proof said. Did you watch the London riots?

Comment

Working...
                          X