This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    what proof said. Did you watch the London riots?
    Nope. I've only come across the Londoners of the "good" areas.

It's not that I don't believe it. I've just never come across anyone from a London hood

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
      Nope. I've only come across the Londoners of the "good" areas.

It's not that I don't believe it. I've just never come across anyone from a London hood
      london..half of it super rich posh millionaire bugatti land..other half is basically ghettos lol..

Comment

• speaking about riots... the olympics :/ and isn't UKs national defense a mercenary army?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          Cli....what classic records?
          College Dropout, MBDTF, Late Registration, Be, The Low End Theory, Midnight Marauder, Resurrection, Lord Willin, Man on the Moon..
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
            speaking about riots... the olympics :/ and isn't UKs national defense a mercenary army?
            Naaah. We have the normal army and the rest are private security firms the gov have paid to help with security. The army got shit on lock down though.. apache helicopters in the skies with snipers o_0

Comment

• I got a test for you, you say you want my heart!!!!!
              ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
              The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Naaah. We have the normal army and the rest are private security firms the gov have paid to help with security. The army got shit on lock down though.. apache helicopters in the skies with snipers o_0
                yeah they had a reporter from Finland down there this morning. saw it on TV.. they had some sort of missiles on top of buildings and all that crazy shit.

Always thought your security was mostly paid security firms like you said.. What about the normal army? Is it like voluntary or something?

Comment

hence why im not going near the olympics lool.. don't trust that shit.

Comment

london..half of it super rich posh millionaire bugatti land..other half is basically ghettos lol..

LOL at the pic.

Could that be a new Smiley please???

---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• lol googled more info about the british army. they are fucking insane with all their nukes and shit. well then again Uk is NATO...

and it appears to me so far that it is indeed voluntary. insane!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                        lol googled more info about the british army. they are fucking insane with all their nukes and shit. well then again Uk is NATO...

and it appears to me so far that it is indeed voluntary. insane!
                        most armies are dude, US army is voluntary as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                          most armies are dude, US army is voluntary as well
                          yes I knew that US army is voluntary. but most armies in the world are too?

The Army mainly recruits within the United Kingdom, and normally has a recruitment target of around 25,000 soldiers per year. Low unemployment in Britain has resulted in the Army having difficulty in meeting its target, and in the early years of the 21st century there has been a marked increase in the number of recruits from mostly Commonwealth countries.
                          from wikipedia. like I said, to me... this is insanity. lol. (not trying to insult anyone but the bold part, comeon!!)

found a cool WW1 recruitment poster from wikipedia too. shit had me rolling.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Nethurrr; 07-23-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X