So he killed the alpha wolf?
      DAMN YOU FUCKED IT UP FOR ME

FUCK......

#pissed

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
        Put that in a spoiler bro.

SPOILER Presumebly, yes.
        SPOILER was that it? Just him killing the alpha wolf?

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        DAMN YOU FUCKED IT UP FOR ME

FUCK......

#pissed
        sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
          SPOILER was that it? Just him killing the alpha wolf?
          SPOILERIt never showed the fight. It's been a minute since I've seen it.

But it cuts to credits when they both jump at each other, then all the credits roll pass, the camera pans pass the wolf laying on the ground with Neeson's head going up and down as the wolf breathes. Then it cuts again.

Im assuming it's dead too, cause if I remember right, the other wolf was still breathing after he shot it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            The Grey's ending <<<<<
            sometimes not showing something in a film can be just as powerful as showing it

Comment

SPOILERIt never showed the fight. It's been a minute since I've seen it.

But it cuts to credits when they both jump at each other, then all the credits roll pass, the camera pans pass the wolf laying on the ground with Neeson's head going up and down as the wolf breathes. Then it cuts again.

Im assuming it's dead too, cause if I remember right, the other wolf was still breathing after he shot it.
              SPOILER damn wish I would've caught that when I rented it

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                SPOILER damn wish I would've caught that when I rented it
                Yea it was a cool thing to stumble upon. I'm sure you could YouTube it.

SPOILERIt actually doesn't mean he's alive either.. It never shows his face or anything that would prove he's alive otherwise. I'm gonna guess he is, but I don't really know how you could make a sequel to that.

Comment

SPOILERIt actually doesn't mean he's alive either.. It never shows his face or anything that would prove he's alive otherwise. I'm gonna guess he is, but I don't really know how you could make a sequel to that.

could you try and find it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                    could you try and find it?
                    The Grey - ending after credits HQ - YouTube

Comment

Nah I don't even want a sequel. The movie is doesn't need one. It would probably suck too

Comment

• think of Wayne on this beat around 3 or 4 years ago.....damn
                        Last edited by ; 08-19-2012, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• wats good hq

Comment

Working...
                          X