X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ______________________________________________

this is way too smooth... *sits down*

can't wait to get the digipaks
    Last edited by IceMan; 05-12-2012, 09:03 AM.
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• President Carter , Abortion and Novacane are all slept on. The expectations for the album were 'GOAT' , that's why it got so much hate, the interpretation of what would've been considered a 'good' track off of the Carter IV after the years of waiting turned into not even half 'decent' after hearing it. So we all thought President Carter and Abortion would've been about him on top and something about the rap game being dead or whatever , instead we got mediocre tracks that were overshadowed by the initial perception of a 'GOAT'/'classic' album, and then we heard tracks like Megaman etc, which would've been considered tolerable before the anticipation , and instead , with that hype we saw it as bullshit. But yh bla bla bla, the album wasnt that bad, tracks like President Carter, Abortion , Novacane and a couple more are slept on.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
        President Carter , Abortion and Novacane are all slept on. The expectations for the album were 'GOAT' , that's why it got so much hate, the interpretation of what would've been considered a 'good' track off of the Carter IV after the years of waiting turned into not even half 'decent' after hearing it. So we all thought President Carter and Abortion would've been about him on top and something about the rap game being dead or whatever , instead we got mediocre tracks that were overshadowed by the initial perception of a 'GOAT'/'classic' album, and then we heard tracks like Megaman etc, which would've been considered tolerable before the anticipation , and instead , with that hype we saw it as bullshit. But yh bla bla bla, the album wasnt that bad, tracks like President Carter, Abortion , Novacane and a couple more are slept on.
        im sorry man but your reaching, i understand wut your saying and those songs arent absolutely putrid, just unmemorable, felt like material we had heard before but watered down

and none of C4 really bangs hard in the whip so kind of a useless album

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post

Up Up & Away >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post

Up Up & Away >>>
            meh i guess if u wanna count the bonus stuff sure, its a shame we cant even tallk about albums without bonus content anymore back in the day one of two songs used to be a gift from heaven on an album now its like a given to have bonus songs

Comment

listened to C4 with my inear headphones yesterday....and almost exploded my head

Intro, Blunt Blowin, MegaMan etc.. bang hard as fuck

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
              President Carter , Abortion and Novacane are all slept on. The expectations for the album were 'GOAT' , that's why it got so much hate, the interpretation of what would've been considered a 'good' track off of the Carter IV after the years of waiting turned into not even half 'decent' after hearing it. So we all thought President Carter and Abortion would've been about him on top and something about the rap game being dead or whatever , instead we got mediocre tracks that were overshadowed by the initial perception of a 'GOAT'/'classic' album, and then we heard tracks like Megaman etc, which would've been considered tolerable before the anticipation , and instead , with that hype we saw it as bullshit. But yh bla bla bla, the album wasnt that bad, tracks like President Carter, Abortion , Novacane and a couple more are slept on.
              when you live with the fact that it's a lazy effort, then it's kind aiight

last.fm || twitter

Comment

meh i guess if u wanna count the bonus stuff sure, its a shame we cant even tallk about albums without bonus content anymore back in the day one of two songs used to be a gift from heaven on an album now its like a given to have bonus songs
                blunt blowin, she will >>>

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

listened to C4 with my inear headphones yesterday....and almost exploded my head

Intro, Blunt Blowin, MegaMan etc.. bang hard as fuck

when you live with the fact that it's a lazy effort, then it's kind aiight
                which headphones do you use

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                  blunt blowin, she will >>>

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Comment

• mehhh, but at least he's rockin Trukfit and his beats are good.
                    Last edited by Flame Beats; 05-12-2012, 09:40 AM.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

• i think the way how the engineers of ymcm use the bass and all the other shit in the artist's songs is kinda annoying. they should stop making a song louder and instead, they should add more deep bass and some shit like that. i fuckin hate it when the beats are loud and annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                        mehhh, but at least he's rockin Trukfit and his beats are good. weezy:
                        sitting on a lambo spitting sub par raps how original.....................

Comment

?

Blunt Blowin beat is dope

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                          i think the way how the engineers of ymcm use the bass and all the other shit in the artist's songs is kinda annoying. they should stop making a song louder and instead, they should add more deep bass and some shit like that. i fuckin hate it when the beats are loud and annoying
                          6 Foot 7 Foot

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                          Sennheiser CX 200 Street II In-Ear-Kopfh�rer schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik

best ones I ever had in that price range, sound is amazing...but only when they fit your ear perfectly

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X