X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man Roy Jones Jr. was the GOAT boxer

Comment

• Does anybody know how you can reset your security passwords for iTunes if you forgot them? Thanks/rep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
        man Roy Jones Jr. was the GOAT boxer
        I've had dinner with him before, well it was like 60 other people at the place lol. But I got to meet him that time, then saw him a few other times before. He's from the same place where I live. My dad knows some of his people or something.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
        Does anybody know how you can reset your security passwords for iTunes if you forgot them? Thanks/rep.
        I can do it for you. I will need your e-mail, credit card #, social security number and it will all be reset for you.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          I can do it for you. I will need your e-mail, credit card #, social security number and it will all be reset for you.
          Okay.

Comment

I've had dinner with him before, well it was like 60 other people at the place lol. But I got to meet him that time, then saw him a few other times before. He's from the same place where I live. My dad knows some of his people or something.

oooooh shit thats dope!

was just watching some of his old title fights against Hopkins and Toney

i still remember watching his Light Heavyweight stuff on paperview with my father when i was younger

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
              [/COLOR]
              [/COLOR]
              oooooh shit thats dope!

was just watching some of his old title fights against Hopkins and Toney

i still remember watching his Light Heavyweight stuff on paperview with my father when i was younger
              I was never into boxing too much lol. I did tell him he was my favorite boxer tho

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
              Okay.
              PM the info tho... We don't want anyone getting ahold of it and stealing your identity or anything like that.

Comment

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

His $$$ will be reset too LOLOLOL

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  Fuck it, I might as well go to sleep. Got school tomorrow and don't feel like staying up

6am here, no school OLOL

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                    His $$$ will be reset too LOLOLOL
                    Lmfao no but really is there a way. I only got like $6.

Comment

• Hot Cheetos

Comment

Hot Cheetos
                        LMFAO. where did you even find his? Them lil kids go in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                          LMFAO. where did you even find his? Them lil kids go in.
                          On Tumblr lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X