Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Mixtape ain't out yet
      I know how hard its gonna be,

Comment

• Bitch Im Ballin
        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• it sucks to have aspergers when you have moved to a new place & school

I want to make new friends but i'm afraid of it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            it sucks to have aspergers when you have moved to a new place & school

u have aspergers?

Comment

it sucks to have aspergers when you have moved to a new place & school

You have..... Ass burgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                u have aspergers?
                yeah, just so you know it ain't something that make me retarded, it makes me very good at things I get interested in but it also make me socially challenged (or however you spell it) and that sucks

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

yeah, just so you know it ain't something that make me retarded, it makes me very good at things I get interested in but it also make me socially challenged (or however you spell it) and that sucks
                  i know man
                  i watch a lot of big bang theory

Comment

• http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-and-poyo.html

Comment

i know exactly what it is, just dont be afraid man the worst thing you can do is think that everybody else is looking at you when i can guarantee you they are not, just be yourself and dont talk about birdman too much

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

no1currr

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                        i know exactly what it is, just dont be afraid man the worst thing you can do is think that everybody else is looking at you when i can guarantee you they are not, just be yourself and dont talk about birdman too much

yeah, I have no problem talking to 1 person but it's so hard to talk to a group of people, 5 girls and a guy came suddenly to my apartment to greet with me and man outside I look calm but inside im so nervous and pumped

and I never talk about Birdman with new people

edit: alchohol makes me be good social but I don't wanna be drunk at school, I ain't got alchohol, and I don't wanna become addicted and be drunk/buzzy all the time
                        Last edited by WeezyFan; 08-22-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

yeah, I have no problem talking to 1 person but it's so hard to talk to a group of people, 5 girls and a guy came suddenly to my apartment to greet with me and man outside I look calm but inside im so nervous and pumped

and I never talk about Birdman with new people
                          its all perception my friend, they are just as nervous as you, just be witty and get to know everybody on a first name basis first so its not awkward, and just ask basic questions, dont make it about yourself make it about them and after you learn a few things about them i guarantee you will have things in common

Comment

Working...
                          X