Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone should make a Wayne only Mercy .

Comment

• D4, checked. Now to wait for Detroit
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• It's so funny to see all this Wayniacs being mad when you talk shit about Tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          It's so funny to see all this Wayniacs being mad when you talk shit about Tune.

i know right

Comment

It's so funny to see all this Wayniacs being mad when you talk shit about Tune.
            YOU'RE ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO LIL WAYNE YOU FUCKBOY, THAT'S WHY. I never once cared what people say about Wayne on KTT, just here. You just look like a fucking retard over there tbh.

Go watch some movies and never listen to any new Wayne songs 3bh.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              YOU'RE ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO LIL WAYNE YOU FUCKBOY, THAT'S WHY. I never once cared what people say about Wayne on KTT, just here. You just look like a fucking retard over there tbh.

Go watch some movies and never listen to any new Wayne songs 3bh.
              He fell off and a lot of people agree with that. I see no problem with saying he doesn't make good music anymore...

I will still briefly listen to his new releases but if it sucks I will not dl it, obviously.

Comment

He fell off and a lot of people agree with that. I see no problem with saying he doesn't make good music anymore...

I will still briefly listen to his new releases but if it sucks I will not dl it, obviously.
                And this is why you continue to disappoint yourself...
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  And this is why you continue to disappoint yourself...
                  Why? He still kills some features now and then which reminds me of old Weezy = and I like old Weezy. Why wouldn't I?

Comment

Join here and gtfo Movie Forums :: Movie discussion forums, reviews, lists, and box office

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Why? He still kills some features now and then which reminds me of old Weezy = and I like old Weezy. Why wouldn't I?
                      I don't know, if you accepted that he fell off, why would you even bother to check out his new shit?
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        I don't know, if you accepted that he fell off, why would you even bother to check out his new shit?
                        I just said why. He sometimes kills a feature. I don't know why he still makes shitty music if he proved that he can be better than that, but that's how it is. I digged Hail Mary, I digged 60 Racks, I digged Banana Clips...

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                        Oh shit, I will!

Comment

• some of you mad at the sport is skatboarding

Comment

Working...
                          X