You mean you just get a vacation?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
          You mean you just get a vacation?
          nah I've autumn holiday for two weeks
          i'm still in school

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
            I have a yellow ring inside my blue eyes, naturally. But yeah, I agree people should just stick to their own natural color. No need to diss blue eyes though, brown is just a more dominant eye color, doesn't mean their a superior person, Were all equal whatever eye color, Its just that blue is less common then brown so some people have to get blue contacts to feel different.

I love science too, from everything, "what color is a mirror, to space" for example.

Interesting fact. Good looking people are actually better people then others...

At American football.
            Never dissed blue eyes, I never said I was more superior than anybody because I had dark Brown eyes. I was saying I was superior in knowledge. I could make the case Brown eyes are scientifically superior to blue eyes tho. Whether you, I or the next person believes looks more appealing is irreverent, because that's all opinion base. Most of us were born into a society where blue eyes are superior to brown eyes with no real science behind it, but if all of us only knew the role Melanin played, it would be the other way around. Some people with small color of light green, yellow rings or spots in their blue eyes contain a little Melanin in that particular spot. Like my cousin when she was born had blue eyes but as she got older they became dark green. The Melanin overtime in her eyes were becoming more dominate.
            Last edited by marcusgettin; 09-30-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
              You need to stay more active tbh .

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Listening to this whack ass feature on Grove St. Party , S4TW , y'all think this nigga has talent ?
              sites too dead & all my niggas are gone

Comment

• we need new members

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                  sites too dead & all my niggas are gone
                  what happen to everybody? I thought yesterday was just a day where nobody but every now and then when i check on the forum it seems like nobody's on. how long has it been like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                    we need new members
                    We need a new Sportz But nah, what we need is to get rid of all these damn 25-post accounts. Waste of space if you ask me
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      what happen to everybody? I thought yesterday was just a day where nobody but every now and then when i check on the forum it seems like nobody's on. how long has it been like this?
                      been like this for awhile..thats why i dont even go on anymore really

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                        A little while. It happens often after something has dropped from Wayne i.e. D4 then after that it's slow. Also there has been little Wayne news recently.

Comment

• Damn Tupac was deep. one of my fav pac songs

Comment

Working...
                          X