• Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
      Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
      same to you and hq

Comment

• cant wait for the boo feature on IANAHB2

Comment

• lol @ Carter V being Wayne's last album because skating has taken over his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
            lol @ Carter V being Wayne's last album because skating has taken over his life.
            is that what he is saying now? lol i wasnt aware people still followed him day to day

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
              is that what he is saying now? lol i wasnt aware people still followed him day to day
              thats what fans do

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post

lirl.....i wonder what the fuck happened to Wayne...

Comment

he quit doing drugs and has kids and a finance and he is skating and is happy wit his life know thats what happend to him anymore questions

Comment

He got rich as fuck, has a family, took up a new hobby, runs a label with two big artist (drake and nicki) with more in the pipeline (shanell).

If he is bored of rap, their is no need for him to carry on. He has a net worth of 100 million, and probably a nice income due to trukfit and mountain dew among other things.

So, in short, a lot has happened to wayne.

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                      he quit doing drugs and has kids and a finance and he is skating and is happy wit his life know thats what happend to him anymore questions
                      are you a fuckin phaggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                        He got rich as fuck, has a family, took up a new hobby, runs a label with two big artist (drake and nicki) with more in the pipeline (shanell).

If he is bored of rap, their is no need for him to carry on. He has a net worth of 100 million, and probably a nice income due to trukfit and mountain dew among other things.

So, in short, a lot has happened to wayne.
                        everyones forgettin 'bout tyga? that nigga big as fuck tho..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                          no pun intended

Comment

Working...
                          X