This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
    He got rich as fuck, has a family, took up a new hobby, runs a label with two big artist (drake and nicki) with more in the pipeline (shanell).

If he is bored of rap, their is no need for him to carry on. He has a net worth of 100 million, and probably a nice income due to trukfit and mountain dew among other things.

So, in short, a lot has happened to wayne.

no i mean what happened to Wayne's music...the fuck you giving me a summary of what he's done this year for?

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
      no i mean what happened to Wayne's music...the fuck you giving me a summary of what he's done this year for?
      All the things I mentioned is why waynes music has gone down in quality, he has no hunger or passion to make great music, or no need too.

He has had a great music career, and wants to go on to other things now. The next 2 albums will be lackluster due to no effort being put into them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        are you a fuckin phaggot
        no wtf bruh i wasnt even talking to ur cracker ass go listen to some fucking hopsin and leave me the fuck alone fuckboi bitch ass nigga go suck a dick

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        no pun intended

Comment

• so [MENTION=74691]Dexter.[/MENTION] just ethered [MENTION=25631]YoungTune.[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            are you a fuckin phaggot
            He's just very immature .

Comment

• we have another [MENTION=4133]Sportz[/MENTION] on our hands

Comment

• popped a molly im sweating woo

Comment

All the things I mentioned is why waynes music has gone down in quality, he has no hunger or passion to make great music, or no need too.

He has had a great music career, and wants to go on to other things now. The next 2 albums will be lackluster due to no effort being put into them.

Please shut the fuck up bro. lol

you said
                  He got rich as fuck, has a family, took up a new hobby, runs a label with two big artist (drake and nicki) with more in the pipeline (shanell).

What does being rich, having a family & having a new hobby have to do with not being able to perform musically? A lot of artists have other hobbies & have a family & still are able to put out above average music, your making excuses for Wayne being a shitty artist now.

smh.

Comment

• now thats an ether

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      so @Dexter. just ethered @YoungTune.
                      I never "ethered" him, it was just a heated conversation.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                      Please shut the fuck up bro. lol

you said

What does being rich, having a family & having a new hobby have to do with not being able to perform musically? A lot of artists have other hobbies & have a family & still are able to put out above average music, your making excuses for Wayne being a shitty artist now smh. [/COLOR]
                      The reason wayne was so great was because money was his motivation, now he has all the money in the world, he has no motivation to make music.

So when he makes music now, zero effort is put into it.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      now thats an ether
                      Why does your life revolve around ethers? Just act normal and treat people equally, and your life won't be such a struggle.

Comment

The reason wayne was so great was because money was his motivation, now he has all the money in the world, he has no motivation to make music.
                        So when he makes music now, zero effort is put into it.
                        It's amazing how much you know about somebody you've never met

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                          It's amazing how much you know about somebody you've never met
                          Hustler muzik -
                          Money iz da motivation
                          We be steady mobbin-
                          Yeah, th-the money is the motive
                          And probably many more, But i can't recall and can't be arsed to find anymore lol.

The proof is in the puddin..

Comment

Working...
                          X