Clear All

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
    Anything red?
    red ones dropped this year and cost a grip to get now

Comment

What would I do at a restaurant? I dont wanna be a waiter fuck that
      Where you live again

And name some restaurants by you, not McDonald's or BK, legit restaurants . Applebee's, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, etc .

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
        Don't worry about it, you won't be needing it .

You ain't getting any pussy or man's assholes or mouths or whatever your queer ass is into .
        Is your ear boy get it right, and keep it then but use it at night when you're lonely. Ya bish
        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
          red ones dropped this year and cost a grip to get now
          I like those adidas Gudda was wearing on his cover

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
          Where you live again

And name some restaurants by you, not McDonald's or BK, legit restaurants . Applebee's, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, etc .
          Manchester, New Hampshire

Theres a Longhorns, Chilis, Olive Garden, all those generic restaurants that everyone knows about

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
            Is your ear boy get it right, and keep it then but use it at night when you're lonely. Ya bish
            Okay, Im having troubles understanding what you're trying to say here . But what I do understand is how difficult is must be for someone w your IQ to try to hold a conversation w someone for longer than ten minutes .

And that's funny cause I'm sure I've eaten more pussy in the past 24 hours than you've seen in the past six months

Comment

I like those adidas Gudda was wearing on his cover
              dnt really like adidas tbh.. the sambas are niice but not my cup of tea.. only adidas i wore was the crazy 8's.. (yellow & Purple)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                dnt really like adidas tbh.. the sambas are niice but not my cup of tea.. only adidas i wore was the crazy 8's.. (yellow & Purple)
                Tbh I just like the Red & the big adidas logo on the tongue

Comment

Okay, Im having troubles understanding what you're trying to say here . But what I do understand is how difficult is must be for someone w your IQ to try to hold a conversation w someone for longer than ten minutes .

And that's funny cause I'm sure I've eaten more pussy in the past 24 hours than you've seen in the past six months
                  and I'm sure you're one of those people that had an STD way before you took the SAT. Ya Bish.
                  ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                  The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Manchester, New Hampshire

Theres a Longhorns, Chilis, Olive Garden, all those generic restaurants that everyone knows about
                    I wouldn't suggest being a server either, if you don't have the personality for it you're not gonna make money . There's plenty of jobs in the kitchen tho

Salad, expo, dish, bus, fry, point, broil , hot prep, cold prep, etc . Their all easy & working in a kitchen is alot of fun, we just blast music the whole shift . We've already burned through Wayne's whole discography this month

Comment

I wouldn't suggest being a server either, if you don't have the personality for it you're not gonna make money . There's plenty of jobs in the kitchen tho

Salad, expo, dish, bus, fry, point, broil , hot prep, cold prep, etc . Their all easy & working in a kitchen is alot of fun, we just blast music the whole shift
                      You make food?

Comment

You make food?
                        It depends, I usually expo, but I might get like ten hours on salad .

And as far as the shoes, I picked up a pair of Supra Skytops III, Brooklyn actually found them for me I think, solid red w suede on the side . Their pretty sick

Comment

• ra
                          Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                          It depends, I usually expo, but I might get like ten hours on salad .

And as far as the shoes, I picked up a pair of Supra Skytops III, Brooklyn actually found them for me I think, solid red w suede on the side . Their pretty sick
                          I got the S1W Carter IV

Comment

Working...
                          X