X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
    Zac Efron with YOLO tat.
    Well it's official, YOLO is no longer cool, if it ever was ...

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Red Robin
    I worked there before. Shitty pay as a busboy and dishwasher but good food.
    Free food is the best food .

Comment

• Thank y'all for the new star. Really appreciated
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        Just picked up my iPhone 5. So sick man.
        I got mine 4 days ago finally. I bought the Otto Defender case with it...and the 41 year old lady that helped me at Best Buy put her number in it and told me to make sure that she was my first call.....
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          I got mine 4 days ago finally. I bought the Otto Defender case with it...and the 41 year old lady that helped me at Best Buy put her number in it and told me to make sure that she was my first call.....:dat-ass:
          That's whats up... I'm gonna pick up a case but in a couple days. Not sure what one I want yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by cli-city View Post
            i got mine 4 days ago finally. I bought the otto defender case with it...and the 41 year old lady that helped me at best buy put her number in it and told me to make sure that she was my first call.....:dat-ass:
            milf?

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
              milf?
              Yea she was bad though....told me she had a son that was my age

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              That's whats up... I'm gonna pick up a case but in a couple days. Not sure what one I want yet.
              Cases are expensive as fuck tho..the good ones at least...what kind of insurance did you get on it?

Comment

Put the d on her. I'd do it

Comment

Maybe both of you could double team her

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post

Put the d on her. I'd do it
                    Already on it bro Imma have her be my Best Buy wife...fuck her good and make her cum a few times and in return get that employee discount on all my electronics and shit.....she told me to bring the case back so she can give me her employee discount...she would do it on the phone too but they have to pay full price for the iphone 5 as well...

Comment

I got mine 4 days ago finally. I bought the Otto Defender case with it...and the 41 year old lady that helped me at Best Buy put her number in it and told me to make sure that she was my first call.....
                      damn

milf's

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Already on it bro Imma have her be my Best Buy wife...fuck her good and make her cum a few times and in return get that employee discount on all my electronics and shit.....she told me to bring the case back so she can give me her employee discount...she would do it on the phone too but they have to pay full price for the iphone 5 as well...
                        Be careful with milfs, I remember I threw a 40+ a compliment to cheer her up and she stalked me for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                          Be careful with milfs, I remember I threw a 40+ a compliment to cheer her up and she stalked me for months.
                          Seriously? Stalked how?

Comment

Working...
                          X