• Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
    on page 6001.....

so....

What in the motherfuck...

Page 6001 swag then

Edit: Lmao motha fuck what happened? This message was definitely on page 6001 when i posted it...
    Last edited by PlayinWithFire; 12-23-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Such lies you definately knew that would take it to 6002 lol, swagger like an animal damn right I'm playing with fire.

Comment

dustin, you mad cool...its apparent you can freestyle, and do it well to where you dont repeat yourself, thats wasup....you got a gift man, I really hope you blow the world away...but you say you can read people ? ok then....I dont know what you think you know but uh.... lol don't go at me sideways if you decide to rap.. even tho i dnt rap i take the shit very personal...i think you older than me, nothin but respect... but you cant do nothin else wit that qp!!! leave it alone....new $$ new generation!! lol

Comment

The bottom of my e-mail from Disney says:
          This communication is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain trade secrets or other information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
          They take their shit seriously I guess lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            dustin, you mad cool...its apparent you can freestyle, and do it well to where you dont repeat yourself, thats wasup....you got a gift man, I really hope you blow the world away...but you say you can read people ? ok then....I dont know what you think you know but uh.... lol don't go at me sideways if you decide to rap.. even tho i dnt rap i take the shit very personal...i think you older than me, nothin but respect... but you cant do nothin else wit that qp!!! leave it alone....new $$ new generation!! lol
            -_- I said I started with a qp then I made pounds appear from the ground, strawberry poptart better believe I'm sweet and hot like your cheetos call me a frosty flake cause I'm white but then I'd cook you like your noodles lol. Sorry I'm really not even trying to freestyle

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
              The bottom of my e-mail from Disney says:

They take their shit seriously I guess lol
              thats wasup....people will downplay you all the time i swear, and its funny because it be the same ones lol...

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if there's other people wondering wonderous things.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  thats wasup....people will downplay you all the time i swear, and its funny because it be the same ones lol...
                  Downplay me? Wtf are you talking about lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                    Worth seeing?
                    Oh for sure
                    How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                    Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
                      -_- I said I started with a qp then I made pounds appear from the ground, strawberry poptart better believe I'm sweet and hot like your cheetos call me a frosty flake cause I'm white but then I'd cook you like your noodles lol. Sorry I'm really not even trying to freestyle
                      you off the chain man.....i showed you to my brother in law, he aint even wanna read it lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        Sometimes I wonder if there's other people wondering wonderous things.
                        Oh wow you couldn't even handle a day in my mind it would drive you crazy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                          Downplay me? Wtf are you talking about lol
                          naa....nvm....you know what you doin tho lol even if it wasnt directed towards me, it felt that way.....

Comment

Working...
                          X