Relapse >>>>>>>>>>

Love that track

Eminem

Comment

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
      Check the definition above

I knew my teacher taught me right, dumb ass
      You're wrong and your teacher is a dumbass. He or she should be fired. Please give me your school phone number; I would like to file a complaint.

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      No it's not.
      Yes it is.

Originally posted by ItsAzaa View Post
      Sportz, i guess you're not as intelligent as you thought. You are incorrect this time.
      Lol. I am wrong occasionally but not here. Frank said the reason he put a comma was because there was a pause. A pause cannot be the reason for using a comma. You do indeed pause when speaking over a comma, but a comma cannot be placed in a sentence for the reason of pausing. Read a few posts up.

Comment

#TeamFuckSportz

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          You're wrong and your teacher is a dumbass. He or she should be fired. Please give me your school phone number; I would like to file a complaint.

Yes it is.
          Your using your semi colons wrong hehehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
            Your using your semi colons wrong hehehehehehe
            Contrary to your belief, I am actually using semi-colons correctly; would you like me to go over the rules of semi-colons as well?

And next time you want to try and correct me, make sure you do not confuse "your" and "you're."

Comment

Yes it is.

Lol. I am wrong occasionally but not here. Frank said the reason he put a comma was because there was a pause. A pause cannot be the reason for using a comma. You do indeed pause when speaking over a comma, but a comma cannot be placed in a sentence for the reason of pausing. Read a few posts up.
              Christ you're stubborn. Let go Sportz, trust me this is the first step to losing your virginity.

Comment

Eminem's verse on Forever >>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                  Christ you're stubborn. Let go Sportz, trust me this is the first step to losing your virginity.
                  I have no interest in losing my virginity at this time. My number one priority is to do well in school so I can do well in the work force. When I find the elusive Mrs. Right, I will lose my virginity. You typical guys only care about sex; you do not value your virginity at all. On the other hand, I, the atypical male, value my virginity, and I will hold it sacred until I am ready to part ways with it.

Comment

Contrary to your belief, I am actually using semi-colons correctly; would you like me to go over the rules of semi-colons as well?

And next time you want to try and correct me, make sure you do not confuse "your" and "you're."
                    no thanks im cool.

Comment

KYS tbh.

Comment

I have no interest in losing my virginity at this time. My number one priority is to do well in school so I can do well in the work force. When I find the elusive Mrs. Right, I will lose my virginity. You typical guys only care about sex; you do not value your virginity at all. On the other hand, I, the atypical male, value my virginity, and I will hold it sacred until I am ready to part ways with it.
                        Woah.... I was just baiting.. You're really a virgin?

This just got very awkward..

Comment

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                          KYS tbh.
                          What does KYS mean?

Comment

Working...
                          X