X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    "But I still break her off like a fuckin' chair leg"
    What is wrong with that line??? in the context of the song it made sense...unlike alot of verses he spits now a days...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
      and when I graduate hopefully I can help out more
      Is that a cop out so Danny doesn't remove your moderator powers? "I might help out later."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        Well, this community is dying due to your lack of involvement.
        wow didn't realise you guys missed a nigga so much loool , dawg the community is fine without me and will be fine without me . It's got nothing to do with me that it's dying

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        Is that a cop out so Danny doesn't remove your moderator powers? "I might help out later."
        No bro not really ..

Comment

• THP has a snippet?

Comment

wow didn't realise you guys missed a nigga so much loool , dawg the community is fine without me and will be fine without me . It's got nothing to do with me that it's dying
            You are one more person that can assist with a sinking ship. If you were one extra fireman going into a burning house, you would have the potential to save one more person that possibly couldn't have been saved if you weren't there.

Comment

• Sportz stop bitching

you're acting like a fuckin female

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                Sportz stop bitching

you act like a fuckin female
                I am not bitching; I am trying to better this community. I have instilled multiple thoughts in Chronic's mind that weren't there before.

Comment

You are one more person that can assist with a sinking ship. If you were one extra fireman going into a burning house, you would have the potential to save one more person that possibly couldn't have been saved if you weren't there.
                  bro this ain't real life, wake up ..it's a forum ! theres so much you can do and it ain't got anything to do with mods, it's got to do with the users and sadly most of the users on this site are either trolls or underage ..shit ain't gon' change much

Comment

• Sport subconsciously has niggas doing exactly what he wants them to do.
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I am not bitching; I am trying to better this community. I have instilled multiple thoughts in Chronic's mind that weren't there before.
                      nah brah you still don't know me well enough, you ain't instilling shit

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      Sportz stop bitching

you're acting like a fuckin female
                      thank you

Comment

bro this ain't real life, wake up ..it's a forum ! theres so much you can do and it ain't got anything to do with mods, it's got to do with the users and sadly most of the users on this site are either trolls or underage ..shit ain't gon' change much
                        The possibilities of how to revive this community are limitless. It can start with you. It can start with someone else. It can never start. You have the power to add something to this website that wasn't there before. You aren't exercising that power. Danny should be ashamed of giving you mod.

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                        nah brah you still don't know me well enough, you ain't instilling shit
                        If you read it, you thought it.

Comment

Hand over the 51 second snippet.
                          What?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X