This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
    Lol you should of put ignorant before the slut, i hate when people are ignorant on wayne, they just jump on the hate bandwagon, i bet that girl who said it hasn't even listened to the song before!
    I bet most people are like that. There's a lot of 'Beliebers' and 'Directioners' saying it. Chances are, if you're a fan of people like that, you're not gonna listen to a Wayne song.

Comment

Really? weezyfan saying he saw wisheezy in london was the best laugh in a while?

I want what your on
      The mental image of what I just typed happening and the amount of bs Weezyfan was trying to pull while everyone ganged up on him saying "not realz omg!!1 ".. Telling him to claim his L because he didn't see Wisheezy live for real. Jesus Christ.

PRICELESS like the album.

provide me with something better off of this forum that has been going on in a while Kudos for my man Weezyfan for setting this shit up.

Comment

• Birdman Interlude off Tyga's album >

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Coreeeeey View Post
          I bet most people are like that. There's a lot of 'Beliebers' and 'Directioners' saying it. Chances are, if you're a fan of people like that, you're not gonna listen to a Wayne song.
          They hate to just fit in with everyone else.. that phenomenal thing winds me up lol, just listen to the next line you idiots!

Comment

#LilWayneOnceSaid is trending on Twitter. So many trolls saying the 'Phenomenal' thing.
            "I'm the son of rap. " Eminem " I have no son. "

This thoroughly shows how annoying Eminem fans are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
              The mental image of what I just typed happening and the amount of bs Weezyfan was trying to pull while everyone ganged up on him saying "not realz omg!!1 ".. Telling him to claim his L because he didn't see Wisheezy live for real. Jesus Christ.

PRICELESS like the album.

provide me with something better off of this forum that has been going on in a while Kudos for my man Weezyfan for setting this shit up.
              Where did this happen? all i saw was weezyfan say he saw wisheezy, and wisheezy say he didn't, then was the end of it i think? unless i missed something!

Comment

They hate to just fit in with everyone else.. that phenomenal thing winds me up lol, just listen to the next line you idiots!
                They wouldn't get it. As a long time Wayne fan I didn't hear it until someone on here pointed it out

I agree with you on that bandwagon hate thing though

Comment

Where did this happen? all i saw was weezyfan say he saw wisheezy, and wisheezy say he didn't, then was the end of it i think? unless i missed something!
                  read it again man. this is what I saw, I swear to god:

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
                    "I'm the son of rap. " Eminem " I have no son. "

This thoroughly shows how annoying Eminem fans are.
                    Has Wayne ever even claimed to be the son of rap?

Comment

Has Wayne ever even claimed to be the son of rap?
                      As far as I know, hell no.

Eminem fans just love to relate ANYTHING to Eminem.

This isn't me saying Eminem isn't good, it's me saying his fans are annoying as shit

Comment

They wouldn't get it. As a long time Wayne fan I didn't hear it until someone on here pointed it out

I agree with you on that bandwagon hate thing though
                        Niether did i lol.

but if you tell on of these ignorant people about that line, they would still be ignorant about it!

Comment

As far as I know, hell no.

Eminem fans just love to relate ANYTHING to Eminem.

This isn't me saying Eminem isn't good, it's me saying his fans are annoying as shit
                          Most fans are tbh. They'll argue with anyone to say their favourite artist is better. Em fans can't really argue anything though, he hasn't dropped any new songs since like 2010.

Comment

Working...
                          X