This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    yeah.. if she was thin but not that fine I wouldn't mind..
    fat chicks are nasty

Comment

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...9rN7wGrjwxSshT

these guys left me mad talented!

Comment

• I wonder how many @'s Wisheezy has everytime he logs in

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
          I wonder how many @'s Wisheezy has everytime he logs in

@Wisheezy

1 more now

Comment

• Just beat my nigga [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION] 31-17 on Madden but it was a crazy ass game.... You almost got me boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              Just beat my nigga @danielnfl36 31-17 on Madden but it was a crazy ass game.... You almost got me boy!
              that last pass had me laughin i knew you were gonna do it but i figured i was over thinking it so i didnt change up my play besides moving a safety back a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                that last pass had me laughin i knew you were gonna do it but i figured i was over thinking it so i didnt change up my play besides moving a safety back a bit
                That was fucked up i did that but I wanted to try it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  Im never touching that fat girl and the worst part about it would be that people started talking bout it
                  beauty is fleeting, and may only last a decade or a decade and a half if the woman is lucky

true astral connection and the cognitive sharing of emotions is something that lasts a lifetime

dont let society dictate what you should be attracted to, open your mind and decide for yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                    beauty is fleeting, and may only last a decade or a decade and a half if the woman is lucky

true astral connection and the cognitive sharing of emotions is something that lasts a lifetime

dont let society dictate what you should be attracted to, open your mind and decide for yourself
                    Yea but

Dimes > Nickels

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                      Yea but

Dimes > Nickels
                      your right physical attraction does play a role in a relationship thats perfectly fine im not saying date a 300 pound girl, but dont discount somebody 100% because of looks that is childish a girl who is 190 pounds today could be 130 pounds in 3 years

or the "hot girl" you crave could be 300 pounds in 2 years as well

Comment

your right physical attraction does play a role in a relationship thats perfectly fine im not saying date a 300 pound girl, but dont discount somebody 100% because of looks that is childish a girl who is 190 pounds today could be 130 pounds in 3 years

lol. I know all that, Im fucking around.

But for somebody at his age, looks are all that matter Assuming their not cunts.

Comment

I decide myself, and im fit/thin myself so there shouldn't be any problems about me not wanting to fuck somebody that is fat, I have no problem if they're a lil thick but when a woman is fat its just turnoff for me.

Originally posted by Proof View Post

yeah but it don't matter if she gets fat 2 years after we had a fast fuck..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X