Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a half an hour I'm going to school Vacantion is over.
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• on the bus to rome. will be back sarurday night

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Fuck school, fuck the teaher and fuck mondays..

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          No school today
          Lucky fuck!

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Some jewish thing today or some shit so no school
            Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            Lucky fuck!

-Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              Fuck school, fuck the teaher and fuck mondays..
              what happened?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Aight I need some advice guys. I'm with my girlfriend since 2009. We had our ups and downs you know, like every couple does but the following happened:
                We kinda broke up for a week at the end of august and got back together when we realized we need eachother.
                Well, I accidently found a picture of her and a guy from our school, who she told me has no contact to her at all. He was next to her and they were looking at eachother. I told her I'm pissed and stuff and she said she gone do everything so I forgive her. She said she is not going to have ANY contact to him anymore.
                Today I wanted to surprise her and found her sitting at the same table with her bf and him. We had an argument and went seperate ways.
                What should I do? Was I overreacting? Should I excuse myself?
                But how can I go on with her if I know she lied to me about him...?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  what happened?
                  nothin much.. just some trouble at school...

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Well it's kinda sketchy because she lied to you about him in the first place.
                    And also it depends how they were at the table. Was she sitting next to him and directly talking to him? Or were all three of them talking in a group?

Either way she should have kinda told you in the first place that she was going to be talking to him with her bf if she told you she wasn't gonna fuck with him at all anymore, however; maybe she didn't plan it at all and they just met up out of nowhere?

I don't blame you for being mad because she's lied before so it's hard to trust her with something like that again, but at the same time you guys have had a relationship since 2009 so you shouldn't really let all that go to waste. Obviously you still really like her, maybe you should just go talk to her and figure everything out and see where it goes from there.
                    Yeah that's what I think. I can understand if all that just happened without her knowing but why would you lie to somebody you love.. You're a member on here really helping out and stuff. Thank you for that.

Comment

• My life is fucked up

Comment

• Wayne should just make another Prefix/Suffix and go over every Pluto track
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                          I was thinkin of gettin some beats . And I'm probably gonna end up gettin the Red Studios .

Does anyone know if Wayne's are gonna be the same price or higher cause it's got his name behind it or whatever reason .

And do you suggest gettin the Studios or just wait for his to come out .
                          @Kuzz
                          Erm I dunno how big the difference is between studios and pros when it comes to audio...

Beats are very over priced anyways because you are paying for the name not the audio quality... Depending on how big the price jump is between the studios and waynes new pros coming if it isn't by loads might as well just get Wayne ones if thats what you want. I'd never pay that for headphones lol! Might sell my Studios and put the rest of the money towards new Wayne ones, see how much they are in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                          X