X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol =P

Comment

• sorry guys til the old one works again this is all we got. I just made a wisheezy@yahoo.co.uk account in like a minute and i was sorted but i get what you lot are saying. I'll see if there is another one around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
        Bring it back baby..

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

Lol =P

Comment

• Saw this shit today... Pretty fucked up!

Comment

• added the old chat, doesn't seem to load though. Anyone else try for me? It just loads for me and never actually opens into the chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Saw this shit today... Pretty fucked up!

That's crazy how she just got up and ran across the motorway again!

What I don't understand is why there were cameraman already there and interviewing the police officers while this was all happening at the side of them :think

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                added the old chat, doesn't seem to load though. Anyone else try for me? It just loads for me and never actually opens into the chat.
                Not working for me either mate.

The developer must of got bored with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

What I don't understand is why there were cameraman already there and interviewing the police officers while this was all happening at the side of them :think:
                  Well it was obviously for like a cop show or something that shit they normally show on TV like where they follow police about. I guess anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

What I don't understand is why there were cameraman already there and interviewing the police officers while this was all happening at the side of them :think

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Not working for me either mate.

The developer must of got bored with it.
                    Yup. Annoying!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Well it was obviously for like a cop show or something that shit they normally show on TV like where they follow police about. I guess anyway?
                      I guess so, but if an accident occurs on a cop show, surely they turn the cameras off.

But on this one they just kept on filming, they even filmed them on the floor when they didn't even know how injured they were.

Crazy video if real though, the girl in the red, when she first ran across the motorway, seemed like she aimed for the car that hit her.

Comment

• Interviewer: You hit the road a lot. What's your favorite place to go?
                        Lil Weezy: To the Bank

shotout "The Come Up"

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                          Interviewer: You hit the road a lot. What's your favorite place to go?
                          Lil Weezy: To the Bank

shotout "The Come Up"
                          What interview is that from?

Comment

Working...
                          X