Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow this sounds crazy, I hope I see it in my lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      damn.....:/

even if he wasn't mad at them, I think Wayne won't allow it to get released since he doesn't want people to see him in drugs now...thats the reason why he wanted to redo NB3...
      http://www.abcdrduson.com/interviews...php?id=227&p=3

good interview, speaks on how he thinks Wayne isn't mad at them, how universal sabotaged Rebirth and more..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

good interview, speaks on how he thinks Wayne isn't mad at them, how universal sabotaged Rebirth and more..
        damn..that shit he said about Rebirth....Wayne should just go independent now...for the fans
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• One of the best all-star rap songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            wow this sounds crazy, I hope I see it in my lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

This interview explains how the record label is the people fucking up Waynes career to sound more "mainstream"...the part about how Rebirth had alot of dope songs the the record label won't put on the album was really sad.

I think that's what that "misunderstood" tattoo Wayne has means tbh, how the media makes him look like something that he ain't.

The whole interview is sad to read tbh
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

This interview explains how the record label is the people fucking up Waynes career to sound more "mainstream"...the part about how Rebirth had alot of dope songs the the record label won't put on the album was really sad.

I think that's what that "misunderstood" tattoo Wayne has means tbh, how the media makes him look like something that he ain't.

Thats why he lost alot of fans..

Comment

we all blame tez but I bet it's universal.

Comment

• I want a Asian bitch, or a girl who speaks no English whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                      I want a Asian bitch, or a girl who speaks no English whatsoever.
                      why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        why?
                        Asian girls are sexy af.
                        And the no English part, cause I don't want talk.

Comment

• ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X